3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LukMar 20.11.21 01:35 am

The stage in \ "To the touch \" is not counted, perhaps this is a bug (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the passage "To the touch" I faced the difficulty of passing one of the stages, namely, "to search the room using witch's instinct", this stage was not passed. Tell me how to be? I returned to this task to talk to Keira, but she remains in her place and does not speak, and this is necessary for the passage of "brothers in arms" and "island of mists". Is it possible to do something without talking to her? And if not, then what to do?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 20.11.21

BowMar
witch's flair
Witch's a little bit, lol Witch's will be more correct, Geralt is not a girl

A
Alexander Shimanski 20.11.21

Inv1sible
And Gerald is not Geralt))

F
Fresh boy 20.11.21

Replay dude, because I passed all the rules a couple of days ago (again). Can you have any fashion?

M
Mantykora 20.11.21

LukMar
Could it be that you just did not use your instinct and found it like that? I just don't remember the task in detail - I played for a long time.

L
LukMar 20.11.21

Fresh Boy
I went through this stage a long time ago, and now I returned to this, but without a conversation I can't go further ((if I replay, then a lot will have to go through again, eh, I don't want to. And this witch does not talk to me

L
LukMar 20.11.21

Mantykora
And if not, then what to do now?

F
Fresh boy 20.11.21

LukMar

I can't even help with the saves (because after successfully completing the missions I delete the extra ones ((((

L
LukMar 20.11.21

Fresh Boy
Eh, okay (but thanks anyway))

M
Mantykora 20.11.21

LukMar
Well, replay the task, load. Keira should speak after Kaer Morhen. If it doesn’t speak, it’s a bug.