3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mrksschlz 20.11.21 01:45 am

In the quest \ "Bone Fields \" I can not find the missing patrol (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

In general, for the first time in the whole game, a problem appeared. In the quest "Bone Fields" I can't find the damned missing patrol, and the quest "Sand and Ruins" got up on a mission to search the Venatori camp in the mountains. Who passed, tell me what and how to do it, I've been running in circles for an hour already.
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 20.11.21

Mrksschlz
Bone fields, where the diamond indicates, look for a wagon there will be corpses, there is a record near them.
Sand and ruins, at the very top right there will be a camp, fenced with a wall, there on one of the tables

u
ururu666 20.11.21

My quest with patrol was activated after taking items from the chest (the ax was like), next to the cage and corpses. But in the quest "sand and ruins" I got stuck at the camp north of the bay, what should I do? (

S
Suav 20.11.21

"Sand and ruins" in both camps you need to use books, both are on the tables

S
Sovеreign 20.11.21

people, maybe a little off topic, sorry, but does anyone know where to find the fucking "Notes on the Wasteland" in this very Whistling Wasteland ?! if you can be more precise ....... 5 is, somewhere else 3 - I don’t know, if not lazy, tell me

S
StJazz 20.11.21

I also came across this problem, crawled a fucking circle up and down, no letters near the cart (only a chest with gray trash), there is no answer anywhere, okay, I think I'll try to take all the trash from the chest from the cart, took it and oops, the quest is completed. P3d. ... c.

F
Freiherr 20.11.21

We are dealing with a bug, I certainly did not think that to complete the quest you need to take the shameful bow from the cart. Perhaps the patch was fixed, I played on version 1.2.

d
david nikoyan 20.11.21

TAKE TOOPOR IN THE CHEST AND THE WILL ALL THE QUEST HAS BEEN PASSED