3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kentawr2005 20.11.21 01:45 am

Blue Screen (Farming Simulator 15)

Hello everyone. I get a blue screen while playing, and sometimes I manage to play for a little and sometimes for more than an hour. The game was not enough for more. I'll tell you right away that I have a pirate. With mods. How to quickly figure out what's wrong? Drivers have been updated
Here is an extract from the log http://prntscr.com/9os5gr
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stalin5014 20.11.21

kentawr2005
Most likely the problem is in the PC itself. Look for error codes, and there you will find a solution. http://bsodstop.ru/kod-bsod.

s
sneshana 20.11.21

I had this .. Cleaning with a vacuum cleaner from dust helped ..

k
kentawr2005 20.11.21

I'll try a vacuum cleaner, of course. The error is known 0x000000f4. appears when you play. During the operation of other programs and applications, the blue screen does not appear. I ran everything clean for viruses, memory errors and HDD errors. I changed the HDD cable.

T
T_i_G_r 20.11.21

You have overheating of the video card, here is the computer and cuts it off. you do not spoil with this, clean the computer or put additional cooling, so you can burn the video and it's good if it is under warranty.

k
kentawr2005 20.11.21

Damn, I don't know for how long, but yesterday I removed all the mods and calmly played for 2 hours even without hang-ups. Maybe all the same, something is wrong with the mods?

L
Len4ik00N 20.11.21

kentawr2005
cleaning in any case will not be superfluous, but you need to be careful with a vacuum cleaner - such cleaning can ruin your computer.

k
kentawr2005 20.11.21

Len4ik00N
In what sense?

L
Len4ik00N 20.11.21

kentawr2005
Directly: you can then miss some small elements on the motherboard or video card, because they will be inside the vacuum cleaner.