3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Ber strider 20.11.21 01:46 am

Gray streak of life (Lords of the Fallen)

There was such a problem and I cannot understand why: at the end of the strip of life, part of the strip became gray and now life is reduced from this gray strip. Is that a sraf for something? and how to get rid of it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 20.11.21

Can you save it?

u
urist666 20.11.21

Do not worry! Soon the gray streak will end and the white streak of life will begin))

V
Victor Tsoi 20.11.21

urist666
Ha, ha, damn it made me happy, well done, but I couldn't think of anything more original and (?)

u
urist666 20.11.21

Victor coy
Morning ... the beginning of the working week after the holidays ... what else would you like to hear more original from me?

V
Victor Tsoi 20.11.21

urist666
Yes, there is nothing more, and so it will do.

B
Ber strider 20.11.21

Kosh13
you can save

B
Ber strider 20.11.21

here, below you can see that part of the red is flatly eaten by the gray. In general, I suspect one of the amulets imposed a fine.

n
nikita2112 20.11.21

Everyone has white, black and gray stripes in life. Don't worry, it will end soon and another one will begin.

B
Ber strider 20.11.21

So, I figured it out. This effect is given by an amulet - a new dawn. More precisely, before using it, the strip was intact and the same length. He put on and nothing changed, took off - and this is the effect - as if the dude got hooked on a dose and getting off drugs you get a minus health.