3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
In_live 20.11.21 01:46 am

AMD X4 860K is all about the processor.

Everyone knows the price situation and now everything is very expensive, so I want to talk about this processor for modern games, will it be enough in conjunction with a video card of the 960gtx level? Or will you still need to take a processor of the AMD 8XXX FX level? Maybe there are people who use this processor? Tell me who thinks what, just do not write something like, but take Intel I5-I7 and don’t worry, amd went, etc., if they didn’t stand, they would take so much.
5 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 20.11.21

Is video cards of the 960GTX level enough for modern games?

I
In_live 20.11.21

7Rain7
Isn't it?

7Rain7 20.11.21

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
Well, on medium-high should be enough.

M
MunchkiN 616 20.11.21

his jester knows the
performance of the latter per core, apparently more, but fewer cores. a little cash no l3 I
can not imagine how this fm2 will behave in ultramo games on ultras. fx 6xxx-8xxx I'm more interested in overclocking on the bus, but it offers everything else quite elite.
I did not find direct tests where this cpu stands with a normal card and ultralates some kind of game. I think that few cores will still make themselves felt besides the grandfather of risings 3 of any shkairim tanks and armies,
and I don't bake in such budget pitches - however, I am sure that the processor will be able to load this card to the ceiling if there is a question about that.

L
Lisstoman 20.11.21

Yurchik Blaga Prodd
The 960 will have enough of it, but the 970 will no longer be able to open it and it has no power reserve at all, like the fx-83XX even in overclocking.