3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander 20.11.21 01:53 am

Europe 1400 Guild (Europa 1400 - The Guild)

People! Please, help! If anyone knows the codes for Europe 1400 Guild or any way to hack the game - tell me. I beg you very much ...
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander 20.11.21

Well, I sketched a table for ArtMoney ... Allows you to change your parameters and any character in the game, the search is carried out by name. But it's not difficult, try it yourself :)

h
haker 20.11.21

I beg you to throw me a sign for entu !!!!!!!!!
I will give whatever you want !!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 20.11.21

and tried to beat money (- = +)?

m
masha 20.11.21

Give the codes !!!!!!!!!! Anyone !!!!!!
Don't let me die !!!!!!!!

D
Dexter 20.11.21

LOTS OF LAMERS !!!!!

A
Anton 20.11.21

People, I'm trying to grunt a game in ArtMoney, but when I close and go back, the game crashes!
Tell me, is there a way to open the game in windowed mode?

K
Kubin 20.11.21

people and you tell me how to get married?
I tried everything.

L
Lina666 20.11.21

At the top, change where to change the profession or something else, first choose whom you will take care of better than the richer money in inheritance, you will leave more to check by pressing the right button, then you woo and buy the most expensive gifts, if of course there is money and that's what I did !!!

K
Kubin 20.11.21

thank you very much.

S
SNAPP50 20.11.21

Alexander, how did you put it there, when you rise into this game immediately throws you out.

P
PlayGround.ru 20.11.21

In ArtMoney, it is quite easy to crack the number of ARs (as much as 4 bytes), the address is constant, incl. can be saved, money is broken by the method of screening out the coded values. At the beginning of the game, you look for all the coded values, then you filter out "Has changed" - "Has not changed", when 1 value remains, you freeze it. To make more money, you need to change the value and type of the address. I don’t remember exactly, but in my opinion a value of 1000 with the type "integer 2 bytes" gives about 450,000 rubles. Money addresses change incl. they must be hacked each time anew.

F
Fomen 20.11.21

People, I play, it means, for a necromancer, and in the "professions" tab there are several more, including those that were not there when you entered the game. I want to be, for example, also a guard. I click on the icon, spend points - and here I am not only a magician, but also a soldier (1st level). But! How do I level up a Guardsman? When clicking a second time, they say that, they say, you are developing, points are spent again, but the level does not grow. Maybe buy or build a barracks?
Is it possible to master several professions at all? And then one bingo-u-scholarly ...

A
Artaud 20.11.21

I advise you to first upgrade one completely, and then take on the next one, about whether it is possible to master everyone - not just possible, but necessary if you want to have a stable income. After all, there is not much space on the maps, and by the time you have money for good buildings there is no more space on them. I mean a large number of them.

I
Ira111 20.11.21

How to join a guild and become its leader. I am a level 6 master, all enterprises in this industry are mine. The guild building itself is in a disgusting state, in the treasury - zero. And who knows how guild buildings are built. (in what position?)

s
shi2008 20.11.21

Anyone else playing? How about online play? The truth is not Gold, but the usual

S
SwedishBoy 20.11.21

Eh, who rubbed my post? * thinks * So there is a modernization here? Hey modern, why isn't anyone here?

S
Sinking tichka 20.11.21

I'm here .. Kapets 2006 nostalgia ....

P
Psychodolb 20.11.21

I'm here .. Kapets 2006 nostalgia ....

And why was it necessary to disturb the dead forum? ... Let him continue to sleep himself ... (=

p
printing in the infernal 20.11.21

I'm worried about the 2011th year. It's like a trip to the abandoned cities of the Wild West.

P
Psychodolb 20.11.21

And then what? ... Will we discuss the game? ... (=