3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argishti1999 20.11.21 01:54 am

How would you like to see Crysis 4? (Crysis 3)

For example, I would like to see Nanosuot v.2 in the desert, or in the Arctic.
Or the game would be from a third person.
I would like to see Nomad in the plot.
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
sergey3695 20.11.21

let them first announce, and then we'll see ...

L
L0neWanderer 20.11.21

Good beaver
They said that they were carried away by the setting and will make a game (which one is unknown), but it will definitely not be crysis 4.

H
HoganHog 20.11.21

I just would like to see him!

n
nonakukifu 20.11.21

nafig in the desert, tired of these brown-yellow shades in games, nafig third-person view, this will not be the same game, yes, I probably just want a new part of this wonderful game, so that one of the old characters would appear in it. ...

D
DJ_Sadist 20.11.21

t
tyman21 20.11.21

I want to see the Psycho in a suit !!!

A
Alex_Ray 20.11.21

it would be better not to see her at all ...

J
Jihad-Division 20.11.21

I think krayzis is needed. Quake 5 can be expected for many more years, the spell has slipped into UG ...
At least there will be one really modern game with a good graphon. I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of looking at soap.

H
HoganHog 20.11.21

kleymor Metallist
Yes, you're right, you've seen enough ...

M
MunchkiN 616 20.11.21

with a new grafon. I would not like the game to have everything that is recognizable in sru enzhyn3. and what is there in terms of the plot, since the main thing in games is the plot, the pozones; - I do not even know. soap alphas flew to the seagal released in the first part.

A
Akeeper 20.11.21

I would like to have an open world in Crysis 4, but the possibilities from Crysis 3. It would be interesting if they add the ability to hack an alien ship or ordinary cephs.

T
TTG 20.11.21

Gameplay as in the first part. Graphene as in life. Bath doesn’t need any more.

A
Argishti1999 20.11.21

I would like a normal stealth mode (otherwise, when you turn off the disguise, they immediately find you).

X
XBoy360 20.11.21

Argishti1999
normal stealth mode
Yeah, like in FC3-4? To fill the bar? In general, I consider such a stele to be the height of the degradation of games. Let at least be scared, but all the scales in the type of realistic games, and not fantasy or something like that, look very stupid.

n
nonakukifu 20.11.21

Alex_Ray
So don't look

M
Marionetco 20.11.21

generally better not to see him! bent cruzis! after the first part it was necessary to slow down the project! the first one passed, the varhed passed, the second part is halfway through, and the third only the first mission! This is something that means (at least for me) IMHO. Here in xcom the aliens are normal, but here there is even some kind of crap, some other special detachments of people-opponents, I finally lost the meaning in the plot after "warhed"! xs, but I'm not waiting for the continuation!

n
nonakukifu 20.11.21

Marionetco
It's just not yours, don't play and it means everything.

A
Argishti1999 20.11.21

I would like elements of parkour

v
viktorvvv555 20.11.21

I love this series, but I don't want crysis 4. It's just that the trilogy is enough, otherwise they will start the conveyor

M
Marionetco 20.11.21

DeLaKoren
agrees!