3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MansurS 20.11.21 01:54 am

I put the industrial zone on a resource: an ordinary industry is being built. (Cities: Skylines)

I put the industrial zone on a resource, but instead of the target industrial zone (oil tanks or ore crushers), a conventional industry is being built. What to do?
1 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidorovich12 20.11.21

MansurS
Allocate the desired zone to the district, and then assign this district to the industry you need. Without an appointment, there will be common industry everywhere. And in general, I advise you to divide everything that is built up into districts and designate it depending on what you have built. This makes it easier to manage the policies and planning of individual districts and even streets.
Screenshot
In the screenshot above, the timber industry and the agricultural industry are located next to each other.
For example, I have a separate residential area, an industrial area and a business area. And for the residential area in politics, I put a ban on the passage of trucks to reduce traffic congestion, reduce noise and the general happiness of the population. Well, let's say the business and the industrial zone are supported financially in the politicians, so the income from them is getting more. In general, I think you understand me. I think you can figure it out.