3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BullDog25Ru 20.11.21 01:54 am

Problem starting a new save! (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Hello!
After I reinstalled Windows 7, there was a problem with Assassin's creed 4.
Firstly, I was confused by the lack of save (not important)
Secondly: when I created a new game and turned it on, the download started, but after 5 seconds. everything stopped ... I waited ... After 5 minutes of waiting I turned on the task manager. The program (game) works, but Windows indicates that a problem has been found. As a result, you have to turn off the game.
Before reinstalling Windows, everything was played. Help anyone with what you can!
For minimum systems. I fit the requirements: AMD Phenon II x4 945 3.0 Ghz; GeForce GT 220.
Thanks in advance!

The problem is solved !!!! Whoever has the same bullshit - just update the drivers for the video card, and that's it!
2 Comments
Sort by:
i
imperator2112 20.11.21

launch from the admin, put everything that the game requires, like directx and VS, as an option, you can run it in compatibility with 7 or xp ... and the save was in the "My Documents" folder, after reinstalling everything was erased and disappeared. Even in the license, only achievements are synchronized

B
BullDog25Ru 20.11.21

imperator2112
Yes, I erased everything :( But I solved the problem! I just had to update the drivers for the video :)