3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaXa_ 21.11.21 08:42 pm

Game Sounds (BioShock Infinite)

Good afternoon, comrades. I wanted to ask a question. Where can I get sounds from BioShock Infinite? Maybe there is some kind of unpacker for game archives? The fact is that I just need small sounds, for example, the sound of the mission (This is the sound when you are given the next / new mission. This is so ... For reference) I wanted to put this sound on the SMS sound on my phone))) in general, I need sounds. Maybe you know the site where you can find them. Thanks in advance, comrades!)
6 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 21.11.21

I've always wondered, such people probably don't google at first, don't dig torrents, they just leave requests on the forums. like look for me, but I'll sleep in the meantime

g
gmh4589 21.11.21

There is a resource unpacker for Unreal Engine, and more than one. To find them, put it in a search engine

P
PaXa_ 21.11.21

zagruzon Searched
all day. I came for help, not criticism of my actions.

P
PaXa_ 21.11.21

gmh4589
I only have a development kit, is that okay? Or can it be used as an unpacker as well?

g
gmh4589 21.11.21

PaXa_
UE Viewer, for viewing the contents of archives, textures and models, unpacking game resources on all versions of Unreal Engine, including BioShock Infinite.
Here is the official website of the program:
http://www.gildor.org/projects/umodel

P
PaXa_ 21.11.21

gmh4589
Great, thank you