3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dj0rni 21.11.21 08:42 pm

missions (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

The question is, let's say I went through the fallen kings, opened the whole map, right now there is a plot with the 5th part of the memory, and red icons (where the mask is drawn and two people), the creation of a personal game offline, I understood them only if there are not enough skill points to pass ? And what else is needed and what not to go through ...: Thank you in advance for your answer!
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexSkliff 21.11.21

If you are talking about cooperative play, if yes, then skill points have nothing to do with it.

D
Dj0rni 21.11.21

AwesomeAlex1998
I'm talking about a single player and all that needs to be done and what not. It's just that you can go through joint quests alone, and I was interested, in general, besides the kings, the plot, what else is interesting to go through, or otherwise, what is not worth wasting time on?

T
The dmitry disaire 21.11.21

complete the story, restore the cafe theater, and buy equipment, earn skills to increase your level.

D
Dj0rni 21.11.21

Author_Nick
equipment, then not all buy, I only bought the legendary

i
imperator2112 21.11.21

you shouldn't spend too much time just collecting chests, otherwise even side quests have their own plots that are no less (and sometimes more) interesting than the plot part

A
AlexSkliff 21.11.21

Dj0rni
I advise you to go through all the "Parisian stories", there missions are interesting, sometimes with unusual twists. I liked it very well, I advise

P
Playersaharan 21.11.21

AwesomeAlex1998
By the way, yes, some stories are very useful (for example, a giant who frightens the area, or the help of Napoleon's passion). It's just a pity that many of the assignments lack Arno's own comments, as well as some kind of afterword.