3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nikitamen22 21.11.21 08:42 pm

Doesn't start. (Football Manager 2015)

When I start the game, an error pops up, what should I do?
18 Comments
Sort by:
a
andry_gop 21.11.21

nikitamen22
Describe the error. Write in detail.

C
CleDeaD 21.11.21

Disable the antivirus or add the game folder to the exceptions ... maybe the antivirus ate the crack))

n
nikitamen22 21.11.21

CleDeaD
Thanks, it helped)

v
vadym.sheremet 21.11.21

FM2015 does not start !!!!!
writes there was a serious error, read the logs in that and that folder is shorter!
who will tell you what to do !?

A
Andrey Lapshin 21.11.21

vadym.sheremet
solved it?

n
nikitamen22 21.11.21

vadym.sheremet
Disable the antivirus and add the game folder to the exceptions. If it does not start, reinstall the game with the antivirus turned off and add the game folder to the exceptions.

G
Gafir 21.11.21

what does the folder with the game mean in exceptions ???

N
Nikolay Trainer 21.11.21

When you press the NEXT button (advance game time) in the upper right corner, the game turns off and an Application error pops up. What to do?

n
nikitamen22 21.11.21

You
start Gafir Antivirus and look for "Exceptions", then add a folder with the game so that the antivirus program ignores the crack. And you start the game, if it does not work, then reinstall it with the antivirus turned off.

v
vanya.dohov 21.11.21

I do not have an anti-virus and still throws it out of the game after switching to the trail. day writes there was a serious error, read the logs in that and that folder is shorter!

a
andry_gop 21.11.21

vanya.dohov
download another version

D
Denis-XXXX 21.11.21

guys, I understand a stupid question, I have not really figured out this game yet, but can you please tell me whether it is possible to skip the match in the sense of an auto battle, or be sure to watch it if possible, how many thanks in advance

R
Roma Vakhrushev 21.11.21

I get an error at the entrance, the antivirus is turned off, what should I do?

S
Stinol90 21.11.21

Tell me, I installed the game through Steam, I run it in the incentive it says "preparing to launch the game", and then nothing happens, what should I do?

B
Bahmud Izabakarov 21.11.21

wherever you download the error all the time, can you throw the link someone

V
Vitaliy Korotash 21.11.21

a serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in:
C: / Users / asus / Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2015 / crash dumps / FM 2015 v15.1.3.572980 (2015.07.25 10.46 .43) .dmp
Please accept our apologies for the inconveninence and visit our Community at
http://community.sigames.com for further assistanse This is such a mistake, WHAT TO DO?

R
Rozario1987 21.11.21

The same error as the one who unsubscribed above, turned off the antivirus, restarted, rebooted, but the error is still in place .. and it's not the first day, really enrages, help people, who can do anything))