3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 21.11.21 08:42 pm

Character Art (Fallout 4)

In the area between Diamond City and Good Neighborhood, I have more than once met a character named Art. Once I saw how he had a shootout with his clone. One interesting observation is that he grows in level along with the main character, but I still don't understand what kind of character this is? Is there any quest associated with him?
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 21.11.21

RGC
I saw him in banker hill, said that "he stole my face"

F
Fastgood 21.11.21

I've already met ghouls with that name 5 times, and even two at a time. I saw it a couple of times live, I don’t know the same chela or different ones, but it didn’t come to a conversation.

W
Wise fool 21.11.21

you need to talk to them, convince them to lower their weapons and kill the synth.

a
ashleyalicia 21.11.21

Alex85
either, on the contrary, support the synth and kill the aggressive person - only who of them is not clear, I made a save before talking with them and did both options, and in both versions I still did not understand who is synth and who is a person. The dead hero did not have synth details in both versions, after you support one or the other - he will thank you with words and that's it, there is no way to save both options.

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

ashleyalicia
They can be questioned by their charisma. I met these two near the Mansion of the Krups family, then the synth turned out to be the one at whom the cannon was pointed.

K
Kchtolhoo 21.11.21

this is not Art - this is a shitty translation, one of them is synthetic - their details will be on the corpse.
and how will you persuade them to wake up? they always have a fight open.

B
Barsagar 21.11.21

Kchtolhoo
I saw them near Senchuari. One sat on the ground and said that he was not a synth, and the second pointed the barrel at him. I talked to them out of charisma and in dialogue the one who was sitting on the ground openly said that he was a synth. And there in the dialogue you decide which of them to kill. I don't quite remember, but it seems there was another option "it's none of my business, figure it out for yourself."

z
zhekazloy 21.11.21

Yes, there is such a thing) I saw persuaded to disperse peacefully, but the synth clone opened after firing (with a shout, I myself will sort of deal with witnesses and something like that) and shot him down with a calm soul.
There is also a strange frame in the chef's cap with him, a note of a strange culinary recipe)
all this is the initial chain of the quest (until I found it ... or a touch on the dlts)
How much I play and everything new and new ...

Chain events are formed from how The GG is studying the world (it is commonplace if we went north, then events will differ if we go differently) and who is
mentioned as an underwater base in O dLts partners . there is also a Chinese submariner uniform

s
sonuly 21.11.21

Kchtolhoo
If you come up on time, there is a dialogue and the one on his knees (synth) asks for help. With high charisma, he confesses that he is a synth from the institute and assumes that you are from the institute, offers to kill a person, or there will be trouble. When a person asks how it all began - a small story of his meeting with a synth copy of himself. Options to offer to kill the synth and this does not concern me (similarly to the synth they kill), You can attack and kill a person together with the synth. If no one dies here, let's figure it out peacefully, the person gives in to the agreement, and the synth starts shooting at him. We are waiting, I won the synth (min 3-5) bullet into each other. If we talk to him later, he thanks and asks not to tell anyone about this at the institute, and he went on to carry out the task. If you kill a synth, a person just leaves - they say they are tired. Something like that. And what should you choose? Will it be developed into what? Continuation of this kind of inconspicuous story .... Intrigued. But the name - ART agrees, rather a translation bug. In the things of synth, there remains "Sieve detail", which is natural. A person does not have it.

A
Alexey Enyutin 21.11.21

I met them outside the General Atomics plant. First I killed one, found a synth part and nothing special. Booted up and killed the other. Didn't find anything special. Booted up, left them to figure it out themselves and went on.