3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton588 21.11.21 08:42 pm

Bosses (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

The most difficult, easy and completely write your opinion about them for me, so while I was in battle with Sam while I was monsun, I barely passed it after 3 hours of play, but for example, the level where the clones mistral and monsun, I slammed it from 1 time like this, in general we write !!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
darksiders504 21.11.21

went to veri hard all the bosses from 1 time killed never died the game is cool and very easy, only with monsuno yes there were difficulties, but I saw the passage for a long time and learned from them that it needs to be blown up by an amy grenade and then it is easy to pass

S
Shinobu2027 21.11.21

METAL GEAR RAY is clumsy and uses mostly rockets and machine guns. In addition, by hitting his legs, you immediately take away the floor - health, and you yourself do not understand this seriously. LQ - 84 is a slightly modified REY, also frivolous. Therefore, I consider Mistral as the first real boss. She also has a list of attacks, she knows how to set a block. Easy because it can be defeated almost impudently, the main thing is not to fall under an unblockable attack. The difficult one is more difficult because of the left move of the developers: quick - halves. In battles, it happens that you need to EXACTLY set the trajectory of the blow yourself. I couldn't get past the Senator at 3 pm simply because there was very little time to aim! The third time it was impossible to cut correctly. Without taking into account this convention, Monssun is the most difficult. Considering that Senator is more difficult. By the way,

d
darksiders504 21.11.21

the camera on the mouse is not very adequate, you just need to change the sensitivity and everything on the gamepad went through everything perfectly with the camera, just flattery to everyone in the English settings and understand them

X
XeQTOR 21.11.21

It's been 3 times already for the last time on Very hard, only the last one could not go to rank s a couple of times, so I give him the honorary title of the most difficult in the game!

F
Funny cat 21.11.21

I went to Revengeance on S in all chapters, the most difficult was Armstrong, and at the end of the battle I could not predict his attacks in any way, he either pulled out the sword or grabbed me, as a result the damage and goodbye to S rank. The simplest one - Sam, is carried out literally in a minute.

P
Pasha Khazanyuk 21.11.21

Hlop0 ;, I can’t beat the last boss. What do you need robiti? In me zso0; m not pratsyun8; Jitsu, if in0; n me b'n8; fist.

K
Keks 21.11.21

The most difficult one is the Senator. I fiddled with him for two days. Yes, he’s wadded, I remembered his blunt attacks later, but the problem was that I didn’t have time to cut the block he was throwing. = And you know what, only after this chapter I finally learned to play this game .: D The
second most difficult Monsun. Here you just need to be good at placing blocks.
Next Wolfe. It was then that I found out that these are all such blocks.: D
Sam and Mistral are on the same level of difficulty for me, I took it out the first time without any problems.
Metal Gear Ray is a piece of iron, the easiest boss.

F
Funny cat 21.11.21

Keks
didn’t have time to cut the block he was throwing. =
He doesn’t need to be cut only if there is a strong desire :) When he throws trash, then you need to run to the base of the heap where he stands, the block does not touch Raiden 100%, such a hint ...

K
Keks 21.11.21

Sanderland
Oh ... You should have said this before ... =) Interestingly, I'll try and get through this way.)

F
Funny cat 21.11.21

Keks
Oh ... You would have said this before ... =)
Better late than never :) Hint is extremely useful, use it;)

Here at 0:50 the player ran away from the piece.

In the battle with Monsoon, it seems that you can also run away from all that trash that he throws, but it's easier there than with Armstrong.
There are few bugs in the game itself, the ones that I met are epic, for example, this fragment from Armstrong and the ability to get immortality in the second most difficult VR mission from the original (VR19).

K
Keks 21.11.21

In the battle with Monsoon, it seems that you can also run away from all that trash that he throws, but it's easier there than with Armstrong.
There were no particular problems with Monsoon and his trash (only when she was poorly able to put blocks on the first playthrough). It gives me difficulties when it is foggy, and I do not always have time to notice it.

F
Funny cat 21.11.21

Keks
Difficulties he gives me when the fog, and I do not always have time to notice it.
Fog is evil, I spam blocks, it helped, when he throws his sais, it also helps out spam.

K
Krio_ru 21.11.21

The strongest for me is the last. the weakest sam.

R
Raiden1337 21.11.21

There is a feint with Armstrong, when he starts to heal instead of immediately hitting from behind, at the beginning of the animation you can enter the blade mod and just chop it, the main thing is that he does not turn, if there is an infinity wig, then this can be done indefinitely while he is won't turn