3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
ttuy 21.11.21 08:49 pm

Wait and Hope - Psi-Ops 2 (Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy)

Are you waiting for the sequel and do you know any information about the sequel?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blackburn 21.11.21

I'm waiting for more. I liked the first part of Pts. From its ending, we can conclude that the second should be!

M
Master of Storms 21.11.21

There is a mission, you have to run in a circle and there is a wave behind. You die of it. Can you do something cash or you can speed up the run ??? At this point, the game froze and did not play anymore. You passed !!! Tell me what thread ??

L
Linimentum Balsamicum 21.11.21

There is no continuation! 3 years no and will not be.

m
mishaof 21.11.21

yes it is a pity that it will not be because in 2009 the company initiated bankruptcy proceedings. It later announced the acquisition of the company and more of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.
and then Midway was sold for $ 100,000 (November 16, 2009)
so it’s sad not even to compare it with Duc Nuken)) at least they didn’t sell the company there was hope

C
CrazyFool445 21.11.21

Master of Storms
Tell me what is the thread ??
I suggest: being in the first room (where you get right away), do not activate the switch, take control of any person (do not touch the switch in the first room!), run alternately after the electromagnetic wave in each of the three other rooms and activate the switches, release the person and activate switch in the first room

d
dantevictim 21.11.21

maybe ..
someday they will remember about the game ... and release a sequel ..
but this is only hope ...

v
vladon234 21.11.21

And I have not passed yet. There is a mission where the comet is in a circular tunnel, I activate the lever and it increases the power, I just do not reach the shelter. Tell me what to do?

v
vladon234 21.11.21

here the psi ops mod would be on minecraft and the psi ops map would be a joke and rap fight freddy bear against psi ops there would have raised freddy bear burned it with telekinesis and pyrokinesis