3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikhail Efimtsov 21.11.21 08:49 pm

Game Impression (Just Survive)

Bought, downloaded, installed, launched, uninstalled - not worth your money at this stage of development (my personal opinion)
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
SpringOff 21.11.21

Mikhail Efimtsov, in
order to form an opinion about the game, you need to play at least a little)) and you started and deleted it right away ... The game already has something that is still not in the same Day Z Standalone. I am personally annoyed only by the third-person view, a wooden model of a Persian. Servers cannot be sorted by ping, they show perfect ping everywhere. You can only sort by name. Each server has its own persona, jumping around the servers in search of loot will not work, and this is rather a plus than a minus. Now the game is a cross between War Z and Day Z.

L
Likewool 21.11.21

I managed to play for a couple of hours, the game is working, I did not notice any obvious lags or bugs. Loot, apparently, sold like hotcakes (not a fig). A couple of times I found cleavers and bottles of water, otherwise everything is empty. The game is more like an arcade than a simulator. The graphics are rather cartoonish, but what a plus for owners of medium-sized computers, the FPS does not sag. Very scarce information on servers, neither the number of players, nor the time of day, the ping is perfect everywhere, but this is a lie, delays are noticeable when interacting with objects, but in melee against Pindos there is no chance at all. Well, in general, the start of the game is more than decent.

G
Gerc 21.11.21

First, I'll tell you about how I suffered with the launch of the game. I bought it as soon as it came out but could not play it, tk. the game server was down. Ok, then the game started somehow, but it didn't go beyond the loading screen. Okay, I checked the game cache, something worked there. There are just one or two European servers, so you have to wait in line to get there. Well, I went to the American one - the horror lays, you open the box and it opens only after 10 seconds. zombies are rooted to the spot. Today we released a patch, you can play more or less norms.
So - there is practically no loot - until you find the grub and the water is already hungry again. but from time to time you come across unnecessary medicines, antibiotics and empty bottles (apparently no one takes). Of the 10 checked cabinets / drawers, only 1 contains something and not the fact that it is necessary. At least you can fill empty bottles with water, but with food in general, you’re stupid. The first time he died of hunger, so if you find a can of food, you immediately eat it, because constantly on the verge of hunger and death. Yes, deer run in the woods, but how can you kill them without weapons. Then I found a pistol, but there were no cartridges anywhere. Found a knife and an ax. There are almost no zombies, well, sometimes they come across in flocks, and so you go and no one, except that people sometimes run along the roads. In short, the world is completely deserted, although the graphics are pretty good, and most importantly, it does not slow down. A simulator of running through the forest and finding food. You can order a plane with supplies and open the descending box with a key. I didn’t do this, walking around the map sometimes you could hear the hum of the plane but I didn’t see the boxes themselves. Apparently the game was designed to donate and ask for "air support". I played for 3 hours and did a refund, I have no regrets.

b
blink182182 21.11.21

I was waiting for the game and read your comments and didn't want to buy. Maybe it’s worth waiting for the players to catch up and at least some mistakes will be corrected? and what is your opinion for me to play if such games are very addictive to me?

f
fghjytu697fg8bhhne4hh 21.11.21

I picked up berries - I ate ate, I made an onion from sticks - I killed the beast from it, I fried it, I fried it, I ate it)

S
SpringOff 21.11.21

blink182182 The
players are already above the roof, at first it is not clear to nothing where to get food from, how to make a bow, and so on. In the forest, you can pick berries, find sticks, tear your shirt, craft a bow, an empty bottle can be filled with water, incl. and rain. Today they will add more loot in cities by the way. Airplanes that drop supplies are generally fun) those who noticed him run to the place where supplies are dropped and it starts with a dump in the spirit of the hunger games, plus there are still zombies spawning next to the box.

S
SpringOff 21.11.21

Gerc,
I also began to think that the parasha, until I learned that it was not necessary to look for food in houses, for the initial bow it was not necessary to look for an ax to chop off branches. And the developers quickly sculpt patches that add more loot and optimize servers. On Tuesday there will already be 200 European servers launched.

f
frantsyz 21.11.21

Good game. For me, it's already better than DayZ SA. It has been dragging on for the second day. At first there were problems with the servers, now it's better. On Tuesday it will be even better, they write 200 new servers will add

r
rafikrasta 21.11.21

The game is worth its 400 rubles. My verdict is better than dayz. Everything works.

w
wiezmin 21.11.21

not a fan of zombies, but I have been playing for the time being ... about the donation, it's better not to do this at all, since you won't get your donation ... people on servers will run ... there is no sense in it at all, at death anyone can pick it up ... there are few zombies and loot, since the PPC servers are overcrowded, the zombies are mowed down at a stroke, and it is worth finding any cluster of houses, and there are already friendly ones ... yes, and the game seems to be normal ... the queues are only straining for now, but they seem to promise to fix it the other day

m
mr. SD 21.11.21

The essence of this game can be described with the slogan from the film Edge of Tomorrow: "Live. Die. And again."))

A
Andrey Chikatilo 21.11.21

Mikhail Efimtsov
Bought, downloaded, installed, launched, uninstalled - not worth the money at this stage of development (my personal opinion) I

support you Padre, the game is still complete shit like DAYZ, which by the way I bought for $ 35 to bleat. !!!! More alpha horseradish buy!

a
andrewtyr 21.11.21

damp

_
__Timak__ 21.11.21

I liked the game good)

K
KingBaby 21.11.21

slag

R
RAMZEZ3101 21.11.21

After today's update, after death, all crafting recipes learned disappear .... annoying

S
Sergant744 21.11.21

RAMZEZ3101
This is a Recipe wipe server rule. Play on another

K
Konstantinum 21.11.21

yy

S
Sergant744 21.11.21

A small hint.
After respawning, rip your clothes, examine the bag and craft it. As a result, +110 to capacity (pants 100, shirt 90 - bag 300) and 2 pieces of fabric in the remainder. Make a bow or bandage. We sacrifice only the appearance. I don't know a bug or feature

A
AdamSl 21.11.21

Mikhail Efimtsov
You would explain what was wrong and as if you didn’t know that at this stage of the game everything is not 10/10 (In general, Dayz was also a very bad game, and when the game became more expensive and less expensive it became 2 times more expensive)