3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ioannn 21.11.21 08:49 pm

Characters freeze during combat! (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hello people! With the past everyone! Has anyone had a situation where characters freeze during a battle on a tactical pause, it only helps if you drink a potion? Maybe someone knows how to deal with this?
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 21.11.21

P - pirate

I
Ioannn 21.11.21

Genom94
I haven't played pirates for 5 years.

T
TimKar 21.11.21

Ioannn
then check the game for errors.

I
Ioannn 21.11.21

Genom94
Is that the original select "troubleshoot the game"?

T
TimKar 21.11.21

Ioannn
yeah

I
Ioannn 21.11.21

Genom94 Thank you
, I'll check! Only it seems to me will not help .. the game glitch probably ((.

E
Evgeny Chernikov 21.11.21

And who exactly freezes? warriors have a glitch when shield defense is on (without an additional perk where the warrior should be standing anyway). At one time he solved the problem by setting a low priority to this skill in the settings

I
Ioannn 21.11.21

Evgeny Chernikov The
warrior and the robber definitely freeze, I don’t remember about the magicians, maybe they also froze.

R
Ryogi Shiki 21.11.21

there is such a bug. I just resigned myself

K
Katastrofik 21.11.21

Ioannn
Switch to the frozen character and press the attack button, after the Persian has waved a sword, dagger or shot - you can switch to your Persian, the frozen ones come out of the stupor.

I
Ioannn 21.11.21

Katastrofik
It doesn't work, I switch to the frozen Persian and he does nothing at all)). Only when I give the command to drink the potion, it becomes bloated ... but often there are no potions left and then chance will, alas))! On a nightmare, this is critical pancake)))))).

K
Katastrofik 21.11.21

Ioannn
After switching to a frozen Persian, just press LMB, you do not need to use active skills from the quick access panel, an ordinary simple attack. At least it helped me more than once.

R
RicoChico 21.11.21

It was also on the curling iron. I had to switch to the character and move from place to place.

G
Givemethedust 21.11.21

wait for the patch

I
Ioannn 21.11.21

Givemethedust
Duck seems to me already late, nothing will happen (. Or is there some kind of infa about it?

G
Givemethedust 21.11.21

Ioannn
cant is quite weighty, you are not alone. Developers must do something, but for now, only by folk methods can they save themselves from craftsmen

I
Ioannn 21.11.21

Givemethedust
Clear. THX! Che do, boom wait).