3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St. Chris 21.11.21 08:49 pm

Standing still as a chamberlain. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After Ian took me to Vizima, they prepare me to meet the Emperor. Then I put on the clothes that they ask me to wear and talk to the chamberlain. After the conversation, he stands still and does not lead me anywhere. Although he should lead me to the Emperor.

15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Achilles27 21.11.21

Don't he owe you

A
Achilles27 21.11.21

but not how to get there))))

X
XoJloD 21.11.21

reload the last save

K
Ka63oH 21.11.21

Yes, a bug, you can try to run to the door yourself, perhaps a scene with an audience will start

-
-Dismal- 21.11.21

As far as I remember, he should teach bows

l
loki-anri 21.11.21

I had such a problem if there is a folder 00_Mods delete it. It helped me I don’t know how it will be with you

S
St. Chris 21.11.21

Iasthope
Not a pirate. Version 1.11

S
St. Chris 21.11.21

loki-anri
Where is the folder?

E
Eddward west 21.11.21

What does the pirate have to do with Iasthope ? there is no defense in the game!

S
St. Chris 21.11.21

XoJloD
Oh! It helped! Thanks.
I kind of did it, but it didn't work. Now it turned out)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.11.21

Eddward West
Well the man just decided to show his level of development.

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

it is very rare that NPCs stand or disappear somewhere, following you. I usually just go where I need to, they then appear side by side.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 21.11.21

Stribogg
I had a problem with Triss when I had to kill Menga, she just stopped when I was 3-4 meters away from her, although other characters usually follow you at any distance.

d
dobrovlianin 21.11.21

St. Chris
recently asked a friend a similar question, in the end he downloaded a new distribution, and did not suffer. I advise you to do the same, because who knows which sides you will meet as you progress? and this is only the very beginning of the game http://rutor.info/torrent/465644/vedmak-3-dikaja-ohota_the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-v-1.11-17-dlc-2015-pc-repack-ot- = nemos =

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

Pavel0198
Here, too, only with Triss was a couple of times, usually when you run with her through the channels saving the magicians. She even says cheto there, but she is not there)) in the elven library she admires books there, but she is not there)) You run a little further, oops, next to))