3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AUX_dude 21.11.21 08:49 pm

What counts as murder? (Dishonored)

Walking is not the first time this very wonderful game came at a time:
perfume bit guard I left him just lying on the ground, as two more had to be knocked out. So, having cut everyone, incl. and the discharge pole, standing there, rats climbed on my stunned man. Then another guard ran up, he was also gnawed (here it is his own fault). Is it murder if rats eat a stunned guard? I did not call the rats, they themselves came from somewhere.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steffvmf 21.11.21

Yes, it does.
If you want 100% proof, go to the end of the mission without killing anyone else, and at the end of the mission, see the statistics. The easiest way to check this is in the mission at the ball, it goes into stealth without killing in 10-15 minutes. There are rats in the basement. The basement is also the point of entry and exit to the reception (Little tip).

G
Gidralisk 21.11.21

yes, in general, nonsense rats banged the guards and not the player has nothing about what else methiorite will fall and kill the guards and the player will also be guilty (and if rats banging is it considered a murder or not? (white and fluffy corvo otano) I just went through everyone once didn’t pull 2 ​​times

A
AUX_dude 21.11.21

Steffvmf Thanks
for the advice, of course, but, as I wrote, this is not the first time I play the game. I know most of the ways everywhere and everywhere.
And I don't really want to go through the same mission twice in a row. I had to start the old save.

1ABDULOV1 21.11.21

Gidralisk
If Corvo fires his crossbow, will the arrow be to blame?

G
Gidralisk 21.11.21

1ABDULOV1
I why are rats on their own a yy to himself ao and playing on him writes corpses wrong after all!

A
Aenmutus 21.11.21

Gidralisk
Rats is just a way of killing, you could purposely throw a corpse there, cruel maniachila. The same is about the fall of enemies from a height. Maybe he fell himself, or maybe you threw it off. There is murder.
I have to get the guys off the street so that nothing happens to them. It's even kind of cute.

A
AUX_dude 21.11.21

Pulpy
Now I also remove it, otherwise they will eat nafig.

p
predator999 21.11.21

It is necessary to hide the catechumens in garbage cans or on a hill so that their rats do not eat them.