3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 21.11.21 08:49 pm

Heavy metal armor (Fallout 4)

Does this happen? In general, what grades of armor are there and what is the coolest armor you have met?
Now I play 45lvl on very hard, I run in strong combat armor (my chest is heavy). But I don't like the way she looks. The synth armor is also poor. I'm looking for a metal one with similar parameters.
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
FreeDead 21.11.21

Light, ordinary, strong, heavy, if memory serves.

d
darkpromo 21.11.21

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_armor_(Fallout_4)

R
Ryazancev 21.11.21

I didn’t see any difference between the armor, except for the protection itself. It does not affect anything, somehow stupidly.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 21.11.21

LaserDeath Is the synth
armor poor? I disagree, weed
Spoiler

A
Alllex236 21.11.21

Vladislav Igorevich
poor, heavy combat looks better

m
meta_KnightFan 21.11.21

Vladislav Igorevich
A bit like the armor of stormtroopers from Star Wars.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 21.11.21

Alllex236 I
see
meta_KnightFan
And I have a little ant-man, if I recolor

o
orakul89 21.11.21

The best thing I ran about was a unique heavy combat armor. (Different bonuses) I took off my helmet for the duration of the dialogues, which would be nice) When, at higher levels of the character, I almost always ran in power, so as not to die in case of errors with explosives)
Well and if you want beautiful armor, look for (wait) mods, and you will be happy)

S
Stepan Alexandrovich 21.11.21

Yes, yes, I think the developers are disappointing in terms of this. There is little gear at all and they all look poor, well, except for the armor of the third generation synths. And so, I'm waiting for mods with new armor :)

L
LaserDeath 21.11.21

shorter than 50th + lvl cleaned out all locations with arrows, raiders and other loshars) knocked out the whole set of heavy combat and only 2 pieces of heavy metal .. and even a combat one .. eat on each legendary arrow. But there is no metal. Nonsense.