3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kwaidan 21.11.21 08:54 pm

Power armor has been removed from Dance and cannot be put back on (Fallout 4)

As an experiment, I tried to put on parts from third-party power armor on Dance, and they put on. But at the same time, those that stood by default were removed. And now they cannot be returned to their place, because they are not displayed in the inventory, but at the same time Dance does not even carry a pistol - it is overloaded. That is, he carries his armor in his pockets, instead of putting it on himself, and he walks in one "skeleton". They said that theoretically you can try to steal the armor, but not the fact that it will work. I didn’t pump theft, it’s a pity to spend a level on it for the sake of one use. Nobody faced a similar problem? Maybe there are some other ways?
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gvinpin.93 21.11.21

Kwaidan Delete
things from him via the console

A
AnatolyKest 21.11.21

Such a situation was, I could not put it back on, theft does not work for partners. Maybe there are console cheats. But to return the Silver Cloak from McCready turned out to be a substitution, With Dance, it may be possible to replace the T-60 in the BS coloring. Those. you will give him your own armor in his pocket will appear and take it away

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

tolkus
Quest gear I don’t give or sell to ANYONE.
For example, the "silver cloak" and the like.

K
Kawaii 21.11.21

Kwaidan Pull
out everything unnecessary from Danse , except for his BS suit, then open the console and select Danse, register INV, a list of IDs of all his things will open, then register equipitem for the elements of his power armor.

Unfortunately, he himself does not put on his immortal armor back. You can also try to reboot it through the Disable / Enable commands, usually after the NPCs put on things inside their equipment themselves, but it is safer to put them on manually through the console, because with Disable / Enable, the progress of relations between the satellite decreases for some.

A
AnatolyKest 21.11.21

rosomaha7
And I gave and distributed,
Spoiler , when Curie decided to change the body at the same time went to the Persian of the queue, he says if you want to improve it, he doesn’t have it with McCready, but he walks exactly with him, I give him a robe (mine is synth) and he has a Cloak

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

Try resurrect

s
sergei_soft 21.11.21

I somehow put on Piper in power armor, and after a while she crawled out of it herself, in only panties)

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

sergei_soft
And I don’t have it. Probably wanted to.

K
Kwaidan 21.11.21

Kawaii,
yeah, I'll try