3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 11.11.19 03:12 am

Keys ivory - 6/8 (Ivory) (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

So, there was a patch which fixed the farm these keys, I didn't know and started to collect them after this patch.

10 the usual hunters of the dead - they received 6 keys (logical 6 appearance - 6 keys).
2 special hunter of the Washington Memorial, for which it is necessary to pump greatamerica, but having studied Western forums realized that they keys are not dropouts in principle.

The actual problem: where to get the missing 2 key, who can know?
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spartanez_86 11.11.19

Also interesting to this topic

E
Enforker 11.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
People on Reddit deal with this issue
Спойлерhttps://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/b4owgj/current_unite_riddle_progress_in_division_2
https://imgur.com/a/w03p1Ml

M
Metis163 11.11.19

In YouTube I saw bidascu where the guy opened the box. Showed the white skin on the weapon. And some sort of special f2000 which under the current TOS. They also recommended a global 5 to wait and not open the chest yet.
I write this as complementing the author of the post, answering the question: what's in the box?

M
Metis163 11.11.19

Titan_Kot
In the game...

E
Enforker 11.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Figured out the seventh key
Спойлерhttps://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/b4zq4q/we_solved_the_next_riddle_ivory_key_78_awaits_you/

V
Volk-Naemnik 11.11.19

EnFoRKeR
Good news, waiting for the last one.

I have direct Vietnamese flashback, the times of secrets of Destiny 2.

K
KPuO 11.11.19

Today I found 14 hunter in the area of Constitution hall.
Leaving checkpoint Socket, turn left. There will be infected area, marked with a corresponding icon on the map. In this area, at about 22:00 to spawn the hunter. Sometimes he sits on the container, and sometimes on the scaffolding that lead to the contaminated area. However, he quickly dumps, just as 2 the hunter from the Washington Monument. Pay attention to interference and audio artifacts. This is a sign that a hunter is near. Good luck, agents!

V
Volk-Naemnik 11.11.19

KPuO
These hunters spovnytysya everywhere in the game, but this topic is not about them, and about the keys. Keys dropouts for the correct solution to the puzzle and murder nominal boss-hunter.
7 mysteries solved, there's just the meanest person in the Washington Monument.

M
Metis163 11.11.19

EnFoRKeR
I remember reading how they're guessing), and after an hour on that resource start to feel paranoid and reptilians to believe)))

E
Enforker 11.11.19

Metis163
Yes like norms), Although now in discussion discorde they have already started to suspect everything :D

k
killer_lg 11.11.19

Wait, the Washington monument 4 hunter.

M
Metis163 11.11.19

killer_lg
This for the last 2 masks) the more of them there 5) if to be more exact 2, but points 5 spawn: in the container next to the crane on the roof of the red building opposite the obelisk, the obelisk on the roof of the café on the roof with an umbrella.
And then the conversation about the riddle and 8 keys.

V
Volk-Naemnik 11.11.19

EnFoRKeR
Ha, but they replied that due to a bug the last riddle is unsolvable. The fix will be in patch with 5 globals and Tagalog.

E
Enforker 11.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
Yeah, I know, I have them sitting in discorde)

s
sol_badguy 11.11.19

After today's patch (05.04.19 Tidal basin) have the opportunity to salutati the last key.
Everything is quite simple: travel to the Washington monument. It is necessary that KT was captured and had access to the basement.
In the basement the night, activate the computer after you will have three marks on the map — they show the tomb, which you should visit. Near every grave, you need to use the emotion of "Greeting" (a signal that you've done everything correctly will serve as the interference after application of emotion).
Then go back to the control point in the supply Room (basement), and again click — on the monitor should appear interference and a glowing circle.
Having done all the above steps (again at night) are selected on the surface and around the monument looking for the flashlight that shines an orange color, go in a circle and voila - the hunter will spawn in the vicinity.
We kill the hunter and Lotem coveted key and the mask the Phantom

c
ciklomin 11.11.19

Can't call the hunter, where you have to beat on the Windows, come and day and night, just 500 made relog, beat on Windows and this way and that, but he did not come, someone tell me what's the problem? on the PC game.

j
jigadloff 11.11.19

ciklomin
+! The same trouble with these hunters in General hemorrhagic rare.

_
_Norton_ 11.11.19

And I at the Christmas tree missed the fourth, mobs from all sides came running, until they fell apart the fourth got away. And here I go now every night as a job to this tree, and its all there, the lever is not active, and mask I have 11 of the 12. Prompt how to be?

G
Girgog 11.11.19

ciklomin
If the hunter where the Windows had 4 targets, then shoot diagonally down and left to right, just yesterday he was summoned and killed, it works.

L
LumenNik 11.11.19

_Norton_
here the same problem, the current I have three slipped away (twice the current man in diamonds diamond mask fought)
and I don't know how to call them up again... Can someone tell me?