3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasily Ptakhin 21.11.21 08:54 pm

Seller of Secrets: Doesn't sell ability books and stat books !!? (Divinity: Original Sin)

I came to the hall of secrets on the 3rd level and bought 2 books: a tome of body possession and a book of abilities. and at 4 ur only the treasure maps were updated from the seller of secrets and there are NO BOOKS !!! what to do? can anyone come across this version of the game Enhanced Edition V2.0.100.40 repack from Khattab
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasily Ptakhin 21.11.21

by the way, without cheats and hacks, and most importantly, without entering distant plot locations, you can open the Thai hall at level 3

A
AT_Sagor 21.11.21

Vasily Ptakhin
Now this has been corrected - there is only one set of books on sale for the entire passage. But now the players will not tear their ass in order to quickly reach the dealer in secrets, otherwise do you see a couple of books for each level - does it hurt too much?

V
Vasily Ptakhin 21.11.21

hmm, they broke me cool

Z
Zere 21.11.21

there are a lot of breakdowns here, so I'm testing the game before starting, so I see that it is no longer possible to "farm" the chests ...

K
Kareol 21.11.21

It is possible, but hemorrhoid, you throw the pyramid at the chest, in the city you buy / sell something from any NPC, so the loot changes with the sellers and in the chests.