3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mazerfaker 11.11.19 03:12 am

How to get back to Church? (Volga) (Metro Exodus)

The entrance is blocked, I tried from the boat to jump onto the dock, but fuck it.
19 Comments
Sort by:
T
True_Rivethead 11.11.19

Mazerfaker
Well have the whole level to ransack immediately - and then return it will not be necessary.

D
Duke2278 11.11.19

Mazerfaker
what are you doing to take?

M
Mazerfaker 11.11.19

Duke2278
Postcard

k
kandiboba 11.11.19

Tried to swim to the dock left the Church and jump with him?

M
Misha Mishin 11.11.19

No ,th not remember how in the last part ,the levels need to go through at once and then all .while Alyosha)

n
nvidia311988 11.11.19

There in an abandoned factory or some warehouse, I produced 2 of the sectarians, and they in gratitude gave the key of scary that the Church was closed.... so somehow supposed to get there

A
Apektor007 11.11.19

Going back is impossible. And from there ;)

A
Ardentis777 11.11.19

nvidia311988
The key need in the place where the car will go. There is still the King-fish lives.

V
Vasiliy Dud 11.11.19

It seems there is infa https://rbkgames.com/games/metro-exodus/articles/kak-najti-vse-otkrytki-v-metro-exodus/

v
vitalik76 11.11.19

Ardentis777 wrote:
The key need in the place where the car will go. There is still the King-fish lives.
By the way, this place can be accessed without a key, but a key there through the beginning of the campaign in the terminal, and without the key in the end. when it goes around the terminal and go into that room from another entrance. To go there is worthwhile in any case, because there
Spoilertv.

c
callmegod 11.11.19

On location 1 the main problem? Now I have a job to go to the Church (where the bell is so annoying). I need everything to travel and then go to the Church? After Church or somewhere else will send on location and you can not worry?

v
vitalik76 11.11.19

The locations is not always a problem, but the story quests will always be issued successively until you fulfill the previous, the following appears. You can go wherever you want, just then the plot will have the same places to climb and clean again. So you can easily go to Church, the rest of the locations you will not run away. That's when you get the quest to find the trolley and the car, it will be necessary to simultaneously complete all of the side of the case on location, because the following quest will be final.

B
BigSoulofChaos 11.11.19

Dialogues need to listen to the end)))
If listened carefully,you would know which door and where this door))))
For catfish you need)))
Pet him ,and then the door will find)))

A
Antrik 11.11.19

this Vidoz shows guy how to jump

G
GameMan1822 11.11.19

Video how to get into and out of the Church, the first borrowed from the video above. Good luck to everyone.

D
DjSyberFlash 09.07.22

They didn't say where to get the key???

I
IJ1981 09.07.22

Antrik
This won't work on Xbox, unfortunately ((
You can't jump on the Islet of Ice with a stick. It's much farther there.

p
pahomuss 09.07.22

IJ1981
works. just checked this

S
Sergo-Mirny 20.01.23

The people and who knows what is generally behind the closed door in the church