3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
7habits 21.11.21 08:54 pm

Return the drop from hell forge (Diablo 2)

Dear admin. Please pay attention to the opinion of the players, if it matters to you. Return the drop with hf as before, otherwise it's a little dishonest. It turns out that the players at the beginning of the season have a big advantage over the newcomers. And what should everyone else do ???
82 Comments
Sort by:
p
passed 21.11.21

Another one was led. This joke is so fresh!

7habits 21.11.21

passed
Buddy and what am I wrong? Explain!

D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

7habits
80% or 90% of the players do not wear wigs anyway. Drop runes from the mefa, only the binds should be on "Home" and "End"

B
Boltec 21.11.21

the rest of all to do that A. newcomers have a big advantage in the beginning of the season, which turns out to be a little dishonest, but, before as hf with a drop, return it.

7habits 21.11.21

passed
Buddy and what am I wrong? Explain!

p
passed 21.11.21

The drop has not changed.

7habits 21.11.21

Dosmotr
I'd rather leave such a server, it's not right. You will be left alone

p
passed 21.11.21

Drops of mules, however, too. = (

A
Archon guard 21.11.21

7habits
we will miss you very much, I don't even know .. if we can survive your departure

f
firkax 21.11.21

7habits the
opinion of the players, if it matters to you.
If so, if only

Return the drop with hf as before,
it's better to disable this cheating feature completely.It

turns out that those who play at the beginning of the season have a big advantage over newcomers,
those who started playing earlier will always have an advantage over those who later, simply because they have more time it was
horrible, right?
in my opinion this is the norm
and you again whine like "let's take everything away from the rich because it's not fair that they are rich and I am not, it is not equal"

i
ixdon 21.11.21

If you change something for the worse in the middle of the season, then those who managed to farm something / runes / etz before the nerf will get a more serious advantage over beginners - i.e. not only in time

T
T-fox 21.11.21

firkax, ti ne prav.

7habits 21.11.21

firkax
listen to stupid nerd. no one is trying to take anything away from you. And you're missing here like a tweet on your ass

Q
QLinkee 21.11.21

>> I'd rather leave such a server, it's not right,
you all only threaten to leave, not leave :(

T
Torum. 21.11.21

7habits
If an io ~ fell from one or two wigs, this doesn’t mean anything. Wigs are still> random rune drops.

f
firkax 21.11.21

ixdon
If you change something for the worse in the middle of the season, then those who managed to farm their gear / runes / etz before the nerf will get a more serious advantage over beginners - i.e. not only in time,
but yes,
but there is an advantage and so and so, just in different quantities,
in general, I do not see anything wrong with the additional reward of those who started

7habits before
you are very aggressive and stupid
and nerd here - you too, if you have talk about runes cause so much aggression

B
Boltec 21.11.21

7habits, po tvoei pros'be firk s kentom yje spewat vernyt 'pariki

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

You will be left alone
7habits,: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

R
Rivnyanyn 21.11.21

firkax
it is better to turn off this cheating feature completely
+
7habits
You will be left alone
Two guys are walking at night. One sees in the distance, two boys are walking along their side. He says to the second: Hey, let's go to the other side just in case. There are two of them, but we are alone)))

D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

7habits
and who said that they cut the drop from hf?
I just spent 6 charms on the lod (rocked the Persian), from the first mule it was small, from the second KO, from the third: