3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BSUMaus 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Is there really no 4: 3 aspect ratio here? (Fallout 4)

In the settings (in the launcher) there is only a widescreen resolution, is there a simple 4: 3 here?
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 21.11.21

everything can be edited in ini files! and customize as you wish! if something is not in the launcher! and then start up only from an ekzeshnik.
damn how children swear! the engine is 15 years old already.

D
DanilaRestor 21.11.21

The change in ini didn't help me. The game crashed with an error. But the "Nvidia Experience Optimization" helped. Try it.

B
BSUMaus 21.11.21

Thank you, now I will try your ways.

T
TOOZ102 21.11.21

And who has AMD Radeon what to do?

B
BSUMaus 21.11.21

Nvidia exp did not help (he stretched the resolution to 1280x1024, but everything became like in water, so not an option). At the expense of ini files, I do not rummage in this at all (I could not even find them :(), if anyone can throw off instructions on how to do it aspect ratio 4: 3 and resolution 1280x1024 will be very grateful!

M
Masik23 21.11.21

BSUMaus Go
to my documents and look for the Fallout4Prefs file and set there:
Hidden text
bMaximizeWindow = 0
bBorderless = 0
bFull Screen = 1
iSize H = 1024
iSize W = 1280

B
BSUMaus 21.11.21

Masik23
Excellent, thank you very much!

S
SanSanZ 21.11.21

Have you
tried TOOZ102 AMD Gaming Evolved?

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.21

so the game won't launch in 4 "3 or just comes with cinematic black bars?

V
Vladislav Mylnikov 21.11.21

you can turn on a little pozhamaniv in this mode, without stripes and other things. But there is one bug for sure - the lock is not displayed when breaking. Only the sound is there. Starts to be displayed when changing to wide screen format.

t
tesla707 21.11.21

it's time to change it to normal monica. 4: 3 and 5: 4 have long been dead formats.

Added
oh, the nerds of the minisotrochers with square moniks pushed on, and I kept thinking when they came running)

D
DanilaRestor 21.11.21

Vladislav Mylnikov
here for you - http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/trebuetsya_pomoshch_vzlom_zamkov-882515/
tesla707
I don't recognize the widescreen. Annoys. "Squares" have not been removed from sales and there is no reason to deprive them of support for creating games.

t
tesla707 21.11.21

DanilaRestor
Well, if you don't like 16: 9, buy 16:10 what's the problem? It is not so narrow and it is very easy and quick to get used to after the square.
it's not even about games - the entire media industry (films, TV shows, games, etc.) has long been made in a wide format, and more and more shrinks - right now, 21: 9 is in vogue, but soon it will be even less.

I changed my 5: 4 with the release of the Assassins - how annoying these black stripes were. Took 16:10, lived with him for more than 7 years. Now I switched to 16: 9.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.21

DanilaRestor
on a vskidku monitor 4: 3 quickly can not be found. Even a professional
5: 4 during his lifetime was shit on a cheaper textolite of a matrix plus and old games work crookedly
for it, then it doesn't make sense to sit on it.
however, it is strange that in a 3d game with a 3d interface there is no any permission

I
Impal3r 21.11.21

Guys, who nibd solved the problem of not displaying the lock when breaking?

H
Hey-how-you-there 21.11.21

So no one helped. Some participants and winners who want to become a millionaire, or dad give money, or gop-stop. For a normal work collective, I will not feel any help here. % (

H

Impal3r
On one of the sites, I read that this problem appears when unlocking 60fps. You can solve it by turning it on, vertical sync. current I do not have tea in my soul how to do it%)

And yes, you can still fix the problem by decreasing the vertical resolution and gorezantali by 1 point.

H

So guys, I have a brilliant idea (well, I hope so). Let's approach the issue from a different angle. How to change the texture ratio, exactly in the display of the exoskeleton. If I can’t put the ratio, so maybe I can shift and decrease the texture line of the exskeleton menu? Who will tell you?

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.21

Hey-you-how-you-there
already seems to have decided this question so that the dial is simply displayed at the bottom of the monitor as it should.
look for such a long topic like 5 = 4 resolution

H

MunchkiN 616
Well, let's look for it. Thank you.