3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Yarkin 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Vac (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Guys, there is a problem! When I go to CS, it immediately gives me the message "Anti-cheat Valve Some of your game files do not have a signature or their signatures are invalid." and I can't play MM, DM, etc., and when I check the CACHE it says that 14 files will be reinstalled, and then I run it and it asks for access, I agree, it installs Microsoft DirectX, but I still tried to delete anything this problem csgo.exe did not help, I turn off the game, but in the library it says that the game is running and I have to turn off steam through the Task Manager, help!
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Yarkin 21.11.21

scream9713
Duck I just created this account and played without cheats
I somehow removed it, but after restarting it again came out
scream9713
scream9713
I tell you that I could fix it 1 time by checking the integrity of the cache my friend somehow removed this problem forever
Duck I want MM with the
boys scream9713
This is not CHEAT, just an error in the files and I ask people how to fix this error
My other friend had an Account on which he got a VAC Ban, then he and his dude exchanged for an account on which there were 119 paid games including CS on he also received a VAC with him and he exchanged this account for mine, and soon I created a new account and bought CS, and that account with games is still with me and I know what VAC Ban looks like

S
Sergey Yarkin 21.11.21

scream9713
I've already fixed everything

S
Scops owl 21.11.21

scream9713
The same VAC?) that is banned by prof. players, but does not see cheaters at close range?)

R
R_D_V 21.11.21

googled by the name of the error, it is being fixed I had this

C
Cucumber312 21.11.21

scream9713
God, dude just digital signature of files does not go through VAC.
This is completely different.
Do you even know what crashes when VAC is banned except for the notorious "number of locks"?
Proceeding from the fact that you cannot understand what he writes, no.

A
Agon1st 21.11.21

Sergey Yarkin
is a mistake, you need to google such things
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2117-ILZV-2837
http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/26/43099722243355922/?tscn= 1406016524

if you do not have a red Vac plate in your profile, then this is not a vac ban

G
GDFrost1.4 21.11.21

Try to run Steam as administrator.

i
ili0ili 21.11.21

This error is random shit, I remember how I used to be thrown out every 5 minutes right during the mm. Try here first to look at the solution http://www.playground.ru/redirect/support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2117-ILZV-2837 if it doesn't help demolish Windows.

a
arzanyaev 21.11.21

You downloaded the wrong rap .. Try to download another rap ..

S
Sergey Yarkin 21.11.21

arzanyaev
I fixed everything

a
arzanyaev 21.11.21

Sergey Yarkin
and how?

S
Sergey Yarkin 21.11.21

arzanyaev
Well, in general, all the rules, it was, now again such a problem