3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lena Zakharova 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Quest \ "Old Friends \" and a collection of cards (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Dear experts, attention, question.
I understand correctly that after completing the main storyline and "Hearts of Stone", I hopelessly missed the opportunity to collect a complete collection of cards, tk. the quest "Old friends" will no longer appear, as will the old friends themselves, who are nowhere to be found: neither Zoltan, nor Lambert, etc.
4 Comments
Sort by:
p
pelligrim 21.11.21

Lena Zakharova
yes, everything is correct. After completing the main plot, these characters are no longer available, the quest can no longer be passed, but you can use the console to make yourself an entire deck, although the achievement is not counted. During the first playthrough, I myself ran into a similar one, because I forgot about the gwent, but in the second playthrough I already did everything on time.

L
Lena Zakharova 21.11.21

Why then did the quest fail?
How do I turn on the console on my PC? Tilda doesn't work. So at least I will pass the tournament)

L
Lena Zakharova 21.11.21

And, like you need to download the mod. I'll go and try.
Thanks for the answer.

W
WarMachine2 21.11.21

pelligrim
And I think why all the achievement does not count for me with the cards, although all the blacksmiths and innkeepers have already beaten xD ATP, the next time I play I will only play with an immortality cheat.