3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NyanKath 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Hermit of House Hadreth (Pillars of Eternity)

I have an equally good reputation with both the Dozen (hero) and the Knights of the Forge (hero). I have completed, I think, all the quests for these factions that I could find.
But none of them wants to take me to the duke's hearing. I would like to speak from the side of the knights of the forge. I somehow got a line of dialogue on the topic, take it to the hearing, but the answer was in the spirit of "you communicate with troublemakers from a dozen, we will not take you" - let me remind you that the reputation of both factions is equally good. Even more lines of dialogue like this did not appear.
What to do? I'm stuck :(
I have a license with all updates.
15 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 21.11.21

And what about the Domainels?

N
NyanKath 21.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
I had a complete fight with them, so it's not an option.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 21.11.21

It seems that before the first patch, this situation was impassable, I came across it myself. I don’t know on the current version.

N
NyanKath 21.11.21

ironHAMMER.ms
Yes, the point is that I have the latest version.
She was so desperate that she had already rolled through the beta update, in the hope of correcting the situation. But, unfortunately, she did not improve.

x
xSaimanx 21.11.21

Mnu had the same thing.
I patched the game, so the problem persists. :(

By the way, on the quest - a weapon for a dozen, did you make a ritual in that dungeon? Where else 2 companions must be placed on 2 plates (well, or another option, depending on which symbols you chose) to make a usable weapon or gave I
just think that this very moment in the quest is a stumbling block in order to go to the council on behalf of a dozen, with an equal turnip Horn-Dozen, they say they are not as proud as knights and with an equal turnip they take advice.

S
SeRHiLaDZe 21.11.21

xSaimanx
Don't be fooled! Weapons dozens in any case are given to useless, and all that you described is an upgrade of other weapons that can be used by your Persians.
NyanKath
While the two groups have equal reputations, it is impossible to advance further. If possible, roll back and replay. Maybe in the next update they will fix it.

x
xSaimanx 21.11.21

Well, all the same, somewhere there must be a jamb and most likely in the quests.
Many went to the council with an equal turnip (usually for a dozen). And if it was only one turnip, it would be possible to downgrade it from one of the factions, stupidly kicking them off in their own headquarters, but this number does not work.

N
NyanKath 21.11.21

Yes, in the end I had to roll back a couple of hours, it's a shame, of course.
I hope others will not have such problems and this will be fixed.
Thanks to all!

S
SeRHiLaDZe 21.11.21

xSaimanx
Agree.

D
Dudraug 21.11.21

Hmm, strangely, both factions had a good turnip, but I went for a Dozen. If such a bug still exists, then it's sad. You can even write to developers and send a save. The bug may be well-known, but you never know ... how do they know about bugs as not from us =)

x
xSaimanx 21.11.21

I don’t know of course, but I also have a theory. :)

1. Quest dozen: Armor> and key, Weapon against golems.
2. Quest of the knights: Rescue the animation woman> and the key, There seems to be a deal at the destroyed bridge.
3. Quest Donells: Steal the bryulik> and key, Kill the marshal of the Knights.

It is believed that the invitation to the council depends on who the key quests were completed for.
But if you perform for the Donells, then when taking the quest to kill the marshal, he does not offer alternatives, either you take the quest or not. If you don't take the quest, the whole conversation is over, the turnip gets spoiled, there is no turning back.
If you take the quest for the Donells, it blocks the key quests of the Dozen and the Forge Knights (I checked :)). So there probably won't be a bug here.
With the Knights and the Dozen, the situation is different. They provide an opportunity to think before completing their key quests and thereby open up the opportunity to take both quests for the Dozen and the Knights, which probably leads to a bug.

This is, of course, guesswork, there is no time and desire to check, so I have been playing the game for a long time :)
If anyone has any ideas, please write down.

S
Serjantkoo 21.11.21

xSaimanx
Already checked the final quest will not give you if you have already completed a couple of quests with another faction, I already wrote about it above. As it seems to me, whoever started the quest will be at the meeting. Although in new patches it is possible in a different way ... Final Quests I didn’t do it and other houses refused to give them except Dozens .. Even during the 2nd passage with the latest patches, I noticed that after completing the final quest from the faction, others become unavailable, although in the first versions of the game it was possible to perform secondary quests!

S
Syberya 21.11.21

She was greedy - she took the initial quests from all factions, and, accordingly, completed them. That is - weapons to dozens, blueprints - to knights, diamond - to Domainel - got equal reputation from all three factions - Hero (average good). No one gave a continuation - everyone amicably reproached for good relations with competitors. It was possible to go to the hearing from the Domainelei. Perhaps the point is in the side quests "At Any Cost" and "Wounded Feelings", which improved the attitude of this particular faction as a result.

S
Serjantkoo 21.11.21

During the 2nd passage with the latest patches, I reached the quest by choosing a faction and saw a new replica !!! you're on your own, and that's it! although the final events may change ... it turns out that it will not be the strongest faction.

D
DiggerD 21.11.21

the hero has a bad reputation, you need at least an "intercessor", then this quest can be passed without problems