3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aran-mahi 21.11.21 08:58 pm

missing partner valentine. (Fallout 4)

missing partner valentine. on the airplane BS because of the mission sent him to the base in the castle .. upon his return he is neither at the base nor in the city.
how to find it now, or call it with a console command?
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
david2222 21.11.21

aran-mahi
yes with the console command

I
Isabella Travelian 21.11.21

And I sent him to the castle, and then a day later I saw how he calmly walks to the entrance to the castle: oh

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Isabella Travelian
Slow walkers. Walk better - for a long time

R
RolexX 21.11.21

aran-mahi
There was the same problem. Sent him to Senchuari while hiring the paladin Danse, and lost. Moved to him with a console command, it turned out he decided not to go to the senchuari, according to the chapters of the quest to Piper. Moved, and he was chatting with her. I still do not understand what this is connected with. The rest of the partners normally got to where they were told. So they need to be controlled, whether they got there or not.

K
Kirill Vasilenko 21.11.21

how to enter tell me everything I tried ID 00023338 but nifiga does not fury ((((

S
Skaridi 21.11.21

Guys, I play on ps4, I lost Preston GARVY, you can turn in the quest to him by the mark that is outside the map .. what to do? use a console command? - it is not clear how to call the console on ps4 and still cannot find Garvey's id

R
RusLiberator 21.11.21

"prid 00002f25" then press Enter
"moveto player"

s
slavker999 21.11.21

RolexX
and which team to move to the partner?

D
DJHunter 21.11.21

slavker999
player.moveto [id]