3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AVALANCHE_HD2 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Rank system (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Guys, I have a question, I haven't played cs for about a month, I decided to come in to play, my rank was dropped, I had 2 Kalash, won the rink and I was promoted to the 1st zverda. What the hell ?? It's cool to play with silvers, but it's not my level.
23 Comments
Sort by:
F
FalconLB 21.11.21

Brutal Bunny
you even got promoted, after this shitty update I went from lem to big old ...

R
RolexX 21.11.21

Brutal Bunny
A similar situation. I was big old, I haven't played for a couple of months, I went in, won the rink with an excellent score in the first place - they got a gold new 1. To say that I was surprised is to say nothing. Gold Nova ETOGES Consider Silver. Just like some kind of mockery from a Volvo.

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

I don't get any experience at all ...

A
ABRASc. 21.11.21

Believe it or not, I have the same situation. I resigned myself.

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

Kado_Higa
Means played too long wait a week

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

Csgashnik
Too Long? Played only 12 hours of O.o

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

Kado_Higa
I mean too many cards played

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

Csgashnik
And for this experience is not credited? How strange it is ... I stayed on the recruit ...

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

Kado_Higa
I had this before the patch, probably they left it just in CSGO there is a Minimum for getting Experience and a Maximum

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

Csgashnik
I generally have the 1st level from the date of registration. About

d
dobriykefir 21.11.21

gentlemen changed the rank system radically, from the golden eagle merged to the Kalash with wreaths. it feels like Valv gives 10 points for victories, and -50 points for losing. all this is of course conditional, but the great wolf itself does not seem to know how their rank system works. hammer on the ranks and play for fun.

d
dobriykefir 21.11.21

Brutal Bunny
on these titles has not been rolling for a long time ... anarchy and chaos in CS GO)))

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

dobriykefir
I would play for fun, but to play competitive mode, you need a 3rd lvl ...

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

Kado_Higa
I don't know for sure Bug

B
Belomorkanal 21.11.21

One and a half or two years ago, I was seriously bullied and rose to the big star, which at that time was considered a very good indicator. I didn't play for a couple of weeks, the title was taken away, I immediately won the first game, and there were more than two times more murders than deaths. Throughout the game, I wondered why everything was going so simply and easily, and having won, I found out that I was playing almost with the Silvers and I was given 2 stars. After that, I have never played competitive games and never will again. Now I play mainly on fanservers.
Here's a story.

B
Belomorkanal 21.11.21

Kado_Higa
Well, probably they don't give anything when playing with bots. I can’t say, because I have never played with bots in CS: GO.

A
Agon1st 21.11.21

a new system of ranks, the rank is being corrected, and therefore they are thrown to the junior ranks

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

Belomorkanal
I also played without bots and did not give any experience

B
Belomorkanal 21.11.21

Stas Klosovskiy
Now yes, there is a "correction", as players of a fairly low level began to rise to big stars.
But I was demoted more than a year and a half ago, then there could be no question of any correction, how can this be explained? Stupidly, in 2 weeks of absence from the game, they were downgraded by several ranks immediately after the victory without a single loss. Yes, and dick with her, with this KSka I have not played it for a long time.

A
Agon1st 21.11.21

Belomorkanal
I was an eagle (LE), I played solo before and in 2 with a friend, now I'm playing solo I merged to Kalash with wreaths (either the team starts trolling, then the team starts kicking people, then something else)
but somehow I don't care because that I was le and can fill