3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
litess 21.11.21 08:58 pm

FANS, help! (Gothic 3)

Question to fans:
1) what is the best way to rock the Persian?
2) how to navigate by maps, there are no target markers?
3) is it worth being a magician?
4) what kind of grass to collect, to use for potions, or to eat with a cleaner?
5) well, if possible, additional advice is ready to hear
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_POMAH 21.11.21

Wow, shkololo ... "target markers" - almost fell. Boy, this is GOTHICA! Go to the gazebo for markers, they love them (well, except for Morrowind).
PS but it's better to play it at 1.07 patch)))) when a hog in uber-duper armor takes you out with a bang))

s
strelec86 21.11.21

I didn’t swing the magician, I started as an archer, but switched to war, crossbows are the same as a bow, only for warriors, poisoned blades don’t swing, they don’t work, and poison at high levels doesn’t give much, first swing the opening of locks and then swords and crossbows, sell spells, raise money not frail, brew health potions from elongated grass, forget the name ... take the enemies out of the crowd one by one, there is a map of the location of teleports to cities in the internet, look-it will come in handy, do not capture more than two cities, otherwise NPCs will immediately aggro

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.21

markers there, however, as far as I remember, were but they simply indicate the village and the region where there is a certain task. so for example I wanted to find one dude, but he seems to have died or will fail under the texture because it's gothic. and specifically as for example in the skin, the game does not indicate with whom to talk and what to twist.
download here to each his own. for me, the topic is to use a one-handed weapon until a certain moment, then switch to 2-handed in order to have time to wave any annoying golem. 2 blades like the one I don't know is dumb choto.
actually being an archer - the damage is small, consumables. only if you camp.
you need to spend a lot of learning points on magic to read a lot of books, but in fact he farted a couple of times and ran to bed. therefore the option is also so.
it is necessary to pump wax all sorts of ore mining and other nonsense from someone not connected with the combat system. and then when you're cool all this will not be needed. you will go to distribute and sleep in the crib.
with potions, I was somehow greedy, as far as I remember, I bought them as much as possible, thinking and preparing the grass of the shore to prepare all sorts of cool potions. but then my patience ran out and the God-regime began. in theory, then there is a shortage of potions and you will have to make them yourself from all the selected herbs.

O
Oleg V 21.11.21

oh-ho-ho! there are still those who are just discovering this game ...
1) swing the sword and bow / crossbow, then everything else ...
2) navigate the map with your eyes (study / scout, there are many hidden places) ...
3) perhaps you shouldn't be a magician, they were always flawed in Gothic because you can't get enough manna, but a sword will always come in handy ...
4) collect herbs that you find, since the inventory is endless, eat it as needed, but save it for potions if possible (potions heal better) ... you can score on potions of strength and dexterity, since they add very little - you can pump them last ...
5) download the latest patch for it (1.80 of some kind, there were a lot of them), otherwise you will greatly spoil your impression; try not to kill / rob anyone and not start a war until you complete all the tasks, otherwise they will be counted as failed, there are many minor characters around the cities; you will have to walk a lot in the fields, along the valleys between cities, in order to pump the Persian; it is better to go through Mirtana first, then Varant, and then Nordmar (there are the strongest NPCs) ... pump your sword, crossbow / bow, endurance, picking locks, then alchemy - the rest is not very important; do not waste gold, from the beginning of the game start saving up for paladin armor ...

As Diego said, you will find out the rest yourself ...

o
oralborne 21.11.21

When is csp out? Community story project

_
_Lord_ 21.11.21

how to navigate by maps, there are no target markers?
"Children of Skyrim")

E
Evpatiy the Furious 21.11.21

Hmmm, without a marker, the game for you will turn into hell, especially in Nordmar (a quest to find a certain blacksmith and someone else) where mountain serpentines, fog or snow.

_
_Lord_ 21.11.21

Evpatiy the Furious
But what about the desert ?!) A quest about stolen steel billets or the same ruins of Mora Sull, heh ... he will wander forever.

l
litess 21.11.21

Mr_POMAH Sis
, you would read the questions and analyze them normally before giving such a clumsy answer, little chick ... With NG ept))).

l
litess 21.11.21

Dybila, I asked if they were listed there or indicated. You should at least think with your head off. Those who normally understood what was required of them, thank you. Orcs mostly read, they cannot catch up with what they want to hear from them in the end.

U
UraUr 21.11.21

Community Patch v1.75 must be installed. I disagree about the magicians, in Gothic they are all right. At first, the mage is weak, as in almost any game, so the archer is a priority. But closer to the middle of the game, the magician is a genocide machine. Having studied the regeneration of mana, you can practically forget about the potions, drink them only in the most difficult cases, there will be a breakthrough in their inventory by this time. It is much easier to play for a pumped magician than for a warrior or an archer (IMHO).

S
Setesh 21.11.21

UraUr
agrees, I played several times in the first 3 Gothic and Risen, in all cases it was the easiest to play for the magician

l
litess 21.11.21

UraUr
Thank you, I drove it with the patch)) I was very surprised that many people told me that the game was kapets easy, although the complexity seemed just adequate. Now I realized that the patch turns out to be. Well, there is also an alternative balance of some kind, so that life does not seem like honey.

l
litess 21.11.21

Setesh
Rizen passed again recently, and he was also convinced that playing for a magician there is much easier. This is especially noticeable in the last chapters of the game.

l
litess 21.11.21

UraUr
Thank you!