3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21 08:58 pm

FPS failure after lowering settings (Fallout 4)

I faced such a problem: I played on ultras and FPS was stable 15-30, with my hardware like the norms. Then I decided to raise the FPS and lowered the settings to Low. But instead of increasing the FPS became less than 5, not more. Impossible to play. Returning the settings did not help, updating the driver does not help either. Disabling mods also did nothing. Does anyone know what's the matter?
Here are the characteristics of the hardware:
Processor: Intel (R) Core i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.20GHz
Video: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series 1024 MB
RAM: 10 GB Ultras

screenshots:

14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Scorponozhek 21.11.21

Alternatively, try to go along the path: C: Users Name Documents My Games Fallout4 Delete
all files except the saves folder, and try again to start the launcher and set ultra settings, except for shadows and their ranges (set medium).

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

Scorponozhek
Doesn't help :(

S
Scorponozhek 21.11.21

Kado_Higa
Save the saves somewhere just in case and do a complete removal of the game with the subsequent reinstallation, I don't know how to help anymore, but I would have done it ...

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

Scorponozhek
Ok, I'll try ... Thanks for trying to help :)

k
khlyst940 21.11.21

Here is the same nonsense and happened to me, nothing helped !!!

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Check if the read-only checkbox is ticked on INIshniki, if it is worth removing and making the settings on a new one.

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

Scorponozhek
khlyst940
Reinstalled, set it to Low - FPS no more than 10, decided to check and set it to Ultra - FPS 15-30 returned. About

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

saa0891
The game visually changes, so that's not the point.

S
Scorponozhek 21.11.21

Kado_Higa
On weak processors, this happens, the higher the graphics settings, the greater the load on the vidyahu and it works to its fullest, from this there is less load on the percent and the game goes better. But you seem to have a normal processor, in any case they should take out the game, at least when switching to the minimum - the fps should not decrease, I don't understand anything ...

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

Scorponozhek
Well, something like this ... Can you clean it from dust? Or not an option?

S
Scorponozhek 21.11.21

Kado_Higa
Why not an option? It always doesn’t hurt to clean it from dust. It's just that FPS won't raise it for you)))

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

Scorponozhek
xD

k
khlyst940 21.11.21

Kado_Higa
I can’t try, the computer doesn’t work now, but I will keep in mind!

I
Ilyukhan_ept 21.11.21

Yes, too, this was, only my computer is weaker. At low it lags, switched to medium with all the effects)