3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david2222 21.11.21 08:58 pm

Bug with the presenter and radio transmitter in the castle (Fallout 4)

tell me I turned off the radio transmitter from electricity for a while and the radio presenter stood near the chair and said that he would not be able to continue broadcasting until the transmitter was connected to electricity and then I connected the radio transmitter to electricity and it still walks around the chair and does not sit down tell me how to fix this bug
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
grif22rus 21.11.21

david2222 is
the same for me

b
brightman 21.11.21

grif22rus The
same thing, there is enough electricity, and the little man at the radio station is highlighted in red. The Minuteman DJ stands nearby and complains about the lack of energy, the radio station blinks and works ... what to do?

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 21.11.21

Have you tried to reactivate the radio while reconnecting?

g
grif22rus 21.11.21

Yamaguchi-gumi
agas

b
brightman 21.11.21

I tried to activate and deactivate the transmitter, connect 2 generators of 5 units of energy, 3 to 5, 4 to 5 + 1 to 10, and so on. etc. As a result, the scoreboard lights up, and when you hover over the transmitter in the construction mode, the indicator shows that there is enough energy, but the icon of the "little man" type is red. And this very little man-minitman stands nearby and complains that it is necessary to connect power to the transmitter so that he can continue broadcasting. The most interesting thing is that at first everything worked, he was sitting on a chair, and some classics like a violin sounded on the air. And then I started something with the optimization of generators and everything broke ... Maybe somehow you can reset the entire quest?

b
brightman 21.11.21

The solution was found - http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/reshenie_problemmy_s_radio_svoboda-885958/
- checked, everything works!

P
Peter Obedkov 21.11.21

I also have such a bug, but I play on ps4, maybe someone knows how to fix this bug on it?