3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xSaimanx 11.11.19 03:12 am

Partners (possible spoilers) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

People still explain to a buddy.
The bottom line is this. I usually play games mostly for the story and the fullness of the content. If the game fit the story, I am much willing to forgive her.
But, unexpectedly, found in дос2 such a thing, that during the passage you lose half your companions when you change the first location, and therefore lose half the gaming content associated with the quest of his companions that very well, as if, painful for rumple :)
Actually questions:
1. Is it possible to save them, such as not talking to them at the meeting and is there a possibility then to return them to the original island and continue their quests?
2. As I understand it, if you create your own character, you lose 3 of your teammates, and when you play for the Persian story only two?
3. Will continue the personal quests of companions in the subsequent lokah?
4. If no way to keep them there, what are your recommendations for the Persians who have the most interesting personal quests?
5. Including who of the Persians with the history of the recommend to play? (so as to maintain for one more unique teammates).

I understand further on the subject will be able to create companions-dummy and store them somewhere like the hall of heroes from the first part.
In General, a strange decision Larianov, unique Persians under the knife, and Persians-dummy in hall of heroes.

Day already I am suffering this problem can not really start playing Дос2 :)
10 Comments
Sort by:
3axap34 11.11.19

xSaimanx
Unfortunately all teammates to save not only those 3 you choose before departure from Fort Joy for the rest die when the ship gets to the Halls echo. And as the recommendations FEIN by far the for cheater, thanks to the skill of the Distortion of time. Losi also has useful abilities, like total insanity. IFAN, well, average, Prince is in fact possible to make a strong provement or clean the tank with the manners of geomant. A beast from his horns get a good +petrification ability is also interesting. In General the choice is yours)

Y
You wanna PUNCAKE 11.11.19

- Well, at first, decided not to talk to the Red Prince and Sibiloi at all. Went all the act, hoping that without our help, they do not cope will be at Fort Joy, maybe then we'll come back for them. Nope. Got Lady Vengeance and both of there weapons, armor, and briefly talking about what you've been through. There is a modification, which is kind of like in alpha stage where you can run in the 6th. But this is cheating pure water, although the first part was like a mod, but, and this is a big BUT, there was an integrated mod Epic Encounters, complicating good fights. Even in the 6th had to suffer. Sorry for the digression.
On the second, you understand correctly. Although I am still in the second act, so perhaps more will lose teammates, who knows, but I hope not.
- Third, Yes there are, but the quests of those who died - concluded. Although you can also chat with NPCs associated with dead companions and to know part of the story.
- Fourth, do a double pass. The first profile on the tactics, the second in the classics, to learn the history of those who died. Well, take one, all the characters with the background is very good, some are developing their story only in the second act (the Beast), but overall the first act gives only slightly to probe their story, which develops slowly but surely, starting with the second act.
- Well, in fifth, who want the and play. I took the Lowes on tactics, because the demon in my head - sounds great, plus turning a fun skill tree. On the classics the same FEIN geomant-pyrokinetic, the undead is very fun to play. Just for fun decided to remove the hood every second NPC is trying to change to kill. Prince is easy to make a tank with a shield, Sebille a damn good killer, dealing a ton of damage, incision of the tendons of the mmm, against the bosses perfectly (Radek, for example). Ben, well... the Archer as the Archer, but better to experiment a necromancer to do there, that's quite funny, because sometimes he speaks openly about his hatred for necromancers. Well, the Beast is what I want.

E
Eriori 11.11.19

Developed saying that established characters will also have a history and are ready to pass it even.

p
pipso33 11.11.19

3axap34
I will correct you a bit. You can store up to 4 of the Persians. 4 play is going to be you and its quests and lore will also be saved in the diary.

p
pipso33 11.11.19

xSaimanx
Not quite in the topic but nobody wants to coop to pass it? Of course on the license.

A
Ali Aushev 11.11.19

xSaimanx
In masterski steam there is a mod to expand the party to 6 and if you play any story character, you will not lose the content

3axap34 11.11.19

Ali Aushev
It is recommended that during the second passage and the difficulty of the Valor for the really imbalance introduces this mod

3axap34 11.11.19

pipso33
It is the presence of the fact that you took as your avatar storyline of the hero(Hairdryer, Prince, beast, etc), but I love to write the story from scratch I and my lizard)

M
MihailoOrk 11.11.19

3axap34
You liked one skeleton

M
Miron Pozdeev 17.12.20

I, as in 1 part, thought I would make a cockroach out of 1 partner, so that consumables would yearn and craft if necessary, but he was killed along with all consumables, it is unpleasant to replay a complex batch on the deck