3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FreeDead 21.11.21 09:02 pm

Rogue characters' level and equipment fly off (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Updated recently to GOTY. And so, however, I don’t remember if I put the tests right away, but now when loading the game - it does not matter whether from the menu or right during the gameplay, all the robber characters lose their level to the first one, their equipment disappears, they cannot go further than a few meters - they are thrown to the start. For treatment, you have to get away to Skyhold, and then back. Moreover, as noted, it does not matter if it is an Inquisitor or, for example, Varric, Cole, Sera. In general, some kind of game, considering that I hack PS4. At first, he sinned on saves from the old versions - in one the main character is a robber, in the other - a warrior. I decided to start from scratch (yes, to munch on all these skyheads again), leveled up to 10 everything was gorgeous, and then bam - and it began. The difficulty is a nightmare, everything is tested, except for a weak influx of exp and a bottleneck. UPD: busting too lazy and starting to experiment, I found out that the problem ... the problem is in the crafted marauder armor. It is enough to remove and the saves do not deteriorate. Hmm, GOTY, fuck it ...
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 21.11.21

it is because of trials. well, you were warned that there can be problems if you turn on the tests

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 21.11.21

FreeDead
From my own experience, this bug pops up due to too long names of self-made things. It is enough to simply reduce all sorts of "combat mage's jackets for steadfastness with blah-blah-blah filling" (for gloves, boots and all kinds of handles, yes) when crafting to one word, and "done" - the problem is solved.

F
FreeDead 21.11.21

Andrey Kolesnichenko
Wow, we must try, tnx so much, bro! UPD: Indeed, the abbreviation of the name of the gear crumbled the fucking bug to pieces. Once again, my sincere thanks!