3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stray tokachi 21.11.21 09:02 pm

Departures (ZombiU)

Constantly flies when passing from the Tower pier, who encountered and how he treated?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdroV 21.11.21

Do you play as a Negro?

w
wadimiy93 21.11.21

stray tokachi
No way, don't die or start over ... I make backups all the time

s
stray tokachi 21.11.21

AdroV
No, for a girl, I killed the first character very stupidly, fell from a bridge into the water on that pier and died.

s
stray tokachi 21.11.21

wadimiy93
Seriously ?! Well, this is nonsense, it means sculpting a new preservation, dead on letter 5, very insulting.

s
stray tokachi 21.11.21

Darkness656
Thank you, of course, but 7, it started exactly when I died there came to loot the body, loot and started stomping on the transition, I go over and flies out there always. I have to do it every time.

E
Esker 21.11.21

And the launch from the admin helped me with the departure in kindergarten. Thanks Darkness656!

D
Darkness656 21.11.21

Esker was
happy to help

D
Darkness656 21.11.21

if damn you something did not work out, then I am not to blame and there is no need to put cons here, hands because curves

Q
Queezye 21.11.21

What could be the reason in the subway the game runs smoothly as soon as I go out into the street it starts freezing

s
stray tokachi 21.11.21

Qyeezye
Occasionally drops FPS, but this is rare.

M
MeVirus 21.11.21

Qyeezye
I also froze at the first meeting with an electrician (zombies under voltage), but then I turned off the torrent client (thereby freeing up the occupied RAM), and the freezes decreased, I won't say that everything is going perfectly, but you can play.

r
ryyyaba 21.11.21

Guys, after the prologue, after the ZombiU inscription, it crashes when loading, how to cure, tell me plz

A
Anton Kramer 21.11.21

ryyyaba
and you turn off the Internet and you will be happy)

I
Islam Abidov 21.11.21

I had the same problem with a crash after the inscription was, I solved it and a new one appeared. Now it is thrown in the prologue, after you open the door to another location during the escape (as I understand it). Help me deal with her. PS Repack from Xatab.