3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chief_NanoPasan 21.11.21 09:02 pm

Game freezes (Crysis 3)

Guys, help who knows pliz!
In general, I bought a litsuha, installed it, launched all the rules! I'm starting a new company all the rules, after when the videos end with the inscription Crysis 3 and like a cut scene should appear where the squad, along with the Psycho, breaks through to the Prophet, my game just freezes!

Konfa: i5 2500k overclocked to 3.9 Hz 16 gigs of RAM 1600, vidyuha Radeon HD 7850 2 gig.

In the task manager, 1 core of the processor is 40% occupied and the others are 10-15% ... I kind of ... dumped the money and there are such reeds ... And the same beard if you click to inspect the suit, or turn on the training mode ...
69 Comments
Sort by:
c
chame1e0n 21.11.21

Damn, what is this mysterious problem, and does not depend on the configuration, is there any software interfering with it?

t
tuskan-- 21.11.21

Main_NanoPasan

TS, what's in the system logs? Isn't there a secret "the video driver stopped responding and was restored"?
what's in startup?
Is there a skype, torrent, or some other thread of shit?
Isn't it worth kaspersky, or even worse?

f
filter1985 21.11.21

for iron, auto-tanning, firewood, everything is normal! antivirus
ESET Smart Security

t
tuskan-- 21.11.21

but he has a button "cut nah"?

Here is this program, see autoload http://codestuff.obninsk.ru/StarterSetup.zip

I just had a similar crap when the paste on the process dried up and the second time - when the power supply unit stupidly did not keep the download - from metro2033 it was tormented - it was launched once out of 20
did you test the hardware at all?

C
Chief_NanoPasan 21.11.21

tuskan--
No LOGS! The game just freezes, although the percent is not fully occupied, only 1 core is 40 - 50% busy and the remaining 3 are free! Just the game freezes and that's it .... Startup - only steam, and origin. In this I do not see the problem. Antivirus nodes - and it finally does not interfere.

D
Dim4ik126 21.11.21

More shortly, the way out is this: through the console, register the level and play, only each level will have to be done the first time, otherwise reboot from the last one. Saving will not work (that is, it will also freeze as before) I
could not find another way out

C
Chief_NanoPasan 21.11.21

Dim4ik126
So so so
tell me in more detail! How is the console and where? Because consider that you are in the main menu and you cannot do anything else because it will freeze)

H
HoganHog 21.11.21

Dim4ik126 Banned
!
remember the crack ???????????? Comments ???? Here, they are already here, I warn everyone in advance !!!!!!!!!

C
Chief_NanoPasan 21.11.21

HoganHog
What are you talking about?

H
HoganHog 21.11.21

Main_NanoPasan
about this ...........
rghost.ru/4403357 comments! I will not explain!

D
Dim4ik126 21.11.21

Main_NanoPasan
open the console in the menu ~ and enter the name of the level and press enter

C
Chief_NanoPasan 21.11.21

Dim4ik126
write an example of what to write

D
Dim4ik126 21.11.21

that's all, I completely solved the problem (if you can call it a solution), you just need to play about windowed mode and then everything works as it should. NAV I play like this myself and all the way, the main thing is that the download goes through, and then you can play in full screen

D
Dim4ik126 21.11.21

Main_NanoPasan
map jailbreak (seems to be correct) - first map, first level

K
KYZJA13 21.11.21

Dim4ik126 Windowed
mode does not help, and I tried to load the card through the console, the download goes through, but after loading it plays for 5-7 seconds and hangs

D
Dim4ik126 21.11.21

KYZJA13 means
the game itself is so clumsy or crack

C
Chief_NanoPasan 21.11.21

Dim4ik126
I have a steamy face )
I did it, the game started working, the music played for 3 seconds, some rain came and that's it))))
A new pro and my mother, I hope, will correct the situation ..

c
chame1e0n 21.11.21

Guys, try in the msconfig settings on the "Download" tab to go to the additional parameters and uncheck the "Number of processors" checkbox there. Then apply and restart your computer. Not only did my game start loading, but the system just flies, despite the fact that 2 cores were selected. Apparently a jamb of Windows or something.

c
chame1e0n 21.11.21

Fuck, and Sleeping Dogs started)))

D
Dim4ik126 21.11.21

Main_NanoPasan update the
firewood to the latest, it helped me. everything is loaded just like that