3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adamantiy kevlar 21.11.21 09:02 pm

glitch with gglav textures. hero! (Fallout 4)

I'll try to ask here again. The bottom line is that after falling into hot metal at one of the factories, being in a fashion year, the Persian got such glitches with textures. as I understand it is a kind of skeleton, which somehow deformed and now sticks out. and what else, it's a matter of preserving the campaign. because changing the textures of the body does not help, I wrote all sorts of console commands, also to no avail. new game and all the rules. I know that there is a certain editor for saving scripts. maybe with him you can somehow fix it. and maybe without it, you can still do something.

this is the view when on the courts. the internal texture of the skeleton is superimposed on the main one.
10 Comments
Sort by:
1ABDULOV1 21.11.21

Try to remove the Nude mod

a
adamantiy kevlar 21.11.21

1ABDULOV1
Yes, I reinstalled the game, naturally deleting all mods. zero sense.

44lok 21.11.21

rshshg orlr of
Chita - not a sin, but immortality - has led you to such consequences ...
Fashion has nothing to do with it, stupidity is to blame for everything, the instinct of a "nagibator" :)

k
krakaziabra 21.11.21

Look on the forum, there was such a topic, there you need to register some command in the console and that's it.

a

44lok
sometimes you want not to strain for the fact that I can die in the game. therefore the year of mod. I play for my own pleasure) it was stupid to jump into that tank, yes)

a

krakaziabra
thank you. and the truth is already on the 6th page there is a similar topic. entered the command and everything was decided. thanks again!

T
Topol45 21.11.21

There is a console command to overload the GG, then it’s what you need. Look in the cheat lists, or on the forum, you are not the first with such a troubles.

s
smbdsmoke 21.11.21

Topol45
This skeleton is used like a thing. One guy cons. the command removed it from the inventory.

P
Pavel51 21.11.21

Such a texture will appear if you jump with immortality into the molten metal at the Sogas Ironworks. Can be removed with the command player.removeitem 001e22e5

N
Nikolay Buren 21.11.21

Will it work with Preston too? By the way, this is the most appropriate person :)))