3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Megator 21.11.21 09:02 pm

Original speed.exe (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

The people who have the original speed.exe file? Or tell me where to find it, otherwise I dug up the whole Internet, but did not find it :-(
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antipolizai 21.11.21

In a licensed box!

M
Megator 21.11.21

Antipolitay, I want to do NOCD, but I see no one needs it .. ok ..

_
_Dim_ 21.11.21

Will you hack Safedisk 4.60 ????????? nWell, you are a monster, if you really make a real NOSD, then you will be a megahacker !!!! nnMay send it by mail ...... speed.exe ........ ..

M
Megator 21.11.21

Dim, I already found the original speed.exen Now I'll look at it, try to hack it, maybe the thread will come out

_
_Dim_ 21.11.21

No show-off - GOD will help !!!! nSince all hackers in the world are trying to hack it (at least contacted RELOADED) ......... nnIf you hack ------- chirkans I will be grateful !!! !!

U
Untoxa 21.11.21

For such a case, I can lay out, but it weighs ~ 5.5 mb. Still, I doubt that you will make a working NOCD, if the varezniki will not do it in any way :(

M
Megator 21.11.21

Untoxa, you're right, nifiga won't work ..: - (((By the way, I have a licensed collection of the NFS 9 in 1 series and the speed.exe file weighs 6.91 MB

N
Nfsid 21.11.21

I don’t understand why everyone needs No-Cd? You can do it for virtual. Or is it not fashionable?

M
Megator 21.11.21

Nfsid, you know, to virtualize is of course good, but not everyone has it! And with NOCD no problems, just replaced the original exe shnik and play for yourself. And so it is necessary to virtualize with Alcohol, then mount it with the Daimon, then it will start figs, since you still need to download the sd4hide program, then figs will start with it ... in short, with NOCD, it turns out less fuss.

S
Samvel khachatryan 21.11.21

kak igrat esli otkroetsya speed.exe