3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blood suslik 21.11.21 09:02 pm

For those who play on the XBox 360 gamepad, this is a very important question. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Recently, I just started to play, I play mainly on a gamepad and on a 55 "TV set, the problem is that when I press LT to aim, the sight does not retract and it walks like a goose step, it only helps to start and back, and it stops driving periodically forward to RT.the gamepad checked, everything is fine in the rest of the games, the last batman, the unit, everything works everywhere.
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wordingofspay 21.11.21

True, I played on a One gamepad, but there was no such thing there, I played the game on the first patch!

B
Blood suslik 21.11.21

One on 10k goes like? I have 7ka, and it seems like the third patch.

p
pan940 21.11.21

Blood Suslik
I play on an XBox360 gamepad, and absolutely all games, including Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, I have not encountered such problems in any game as in fact, and in general, any control problems when using a gamepad.

B
Blood suslik 21.11.21

I downloaded the repack from the khatab, I'll try the thread from whom else, I've never had any problems with the khatab (

J
Jovkhar 21.11.21

pan940
do you even play shooters on a gamepad?

p
pan940 21.11.21

Jovkhar
But how? Of course.

J
Jovkhar 21.11.21

pan940
with a mouse is more convenient to shoot))

p
pan940 21.11.21

Jovkhar
It's all about the choice of each person, I decided for myself about the convenience of control in games twenty years ago and I consider the gamepad to be the most convenient and comfortable for myself.