3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ievgeniysv 21.11.21 09:02 pm

Bug with the quest \ "At the last line \" (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone. I took this quest, "Kill Desdemona" hangs in the tasks, during the execution I noticed that the subway icon from the map was gone, there is an old church, but there is no subway, that is. there is no way to teleport. After reading, I come to the old church, and there the subway and the BS are at war, I put everyone down safely, came to the door with a puzzle (where it was necessary to type railroad) and that's it, a dead end, I can't go further, the door is closed and does not open. It is also impossible to enter from the other side (not through the church), there are chains at the entrance, there are chains on the door. Is it possible to somehow return the teleport icon to the subway on the map? or how to get there in general and do the quest?
ps I play on ps4 and I can't use cheats accordingly, although in this case I would very much like ((
6 Comments
Sort by:
T
TBPlayer 21.11.21

You soaked the BS ?! There you had to lay C4 on the subway door

i
ievgeniysv 21.11.21

The quest for the base station "Strategic thinking" (through which it was necessary to get into the subway) was a failure for me. And the c4 for the explosion is issued exclusively for the quest? I ran around all the merchants and no one has it for sale. Is it possible to somehow make the subway neutral, so that they would open the door themselves, or would a TP appear there?

B
Bubble_sab 21.11.21

The problem is the same, there are no early preserves, to start from scratch like that ?! Patch 1.02 did not solve the problem.

L
Lera Sazonova 21.11.21

the same thing, now everywhere I'm looking for how to get c4, there are not even cheats

a
aist16 21.11.21

Lera Sazonova
I already had C4 on the door, I just activated it. I, after all, was not alone there, with me assistants from the BS.

A
Alex.971 21.11.21

There is a way out for those who play on PC. Through the console tcl cheatcode. go through the wall, then tcl again, and play as before