3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yury_division 11.11.19 03:12 am

Objective in the settlement Campus - can't find Henry Hayes (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

Guys, something I tuplyu.
The task of the Campus - Talk with Henry Hayes. On the map the corresponding icon it is not displayed. Ran all over Campus. Can't find him.
13 Comments
Sort by:
E
EKCTPACEHC 11.11.19

Come on palocci and the plot and everything will be fine, talk to him.

V
Volk-Naemnik 11.11.19

yury_division
The leader of the Campus. Go into the door near which the progress bar improvement of the settlement.

p
pksm 11.11.19

The Wolf Mercenary
I have the same problem not allowed there

y
yury_division 11.11.19

pksm
Yeah, the same nonsense. There is no entrance to the leader in his trailer.

y
yury_division 11.11.19

Indeed, the opportunity to talk to that Henry appears later, after the passage of one of the story missions.

p
pksm 11.11.19

yury_division
What?

y
yury_division 11.11.19

pksm
Main operation conference Center of the Potomac

p
pksm 11.11.19

yury_division
I passed this mission this geezer and no, there was only calibrated

e
eggnapenpg 11.11.19

Campus.Target project. Equipment of rescue teams. To help rescue the hostages.How to do it, please tell me.

v
vab55 11.11.19

egglaying
Just doing a mission to rescue hostages in any area (on the map it will be marked with the Handcuffs)

A
Asagami Fujino 11.11.19

How much play handcuffs does not appear to be MB need to APAT level checkpoint (I haven't been doing this) as there is a problem with the project to Give items with the talent of the Crushing - despite the fact I have 2 of the 3 already given, and now many do not fit with a full inventory always by became all the perks to get a grasp and not fall like this maybe because of the LVL I have 4 global. Another question is it possible in any way to change the very face of the agent ?(not a hairdresser)

M
MaximBCN 11.11.19

Campus. The target project, also can not find the mission to free the hostages. Please tell me. Thank you!!!

w
woolf163 11.11.19

Project for Campus to give cars to the kids! No one know where to get them???