3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MindSmiLe 21.11.21 09:02 pm

Fps sag

Laptop
i3 2310M
4Gb ram
gt 525M
In any game, no matter what year of release, FPS drops occur, be it tanks or dota or gta san andreas.
Every 5 seconds, fps drops to 20, or even lower then sharply to 60 or higher, does not depend on the terrain, even if you leave the camera in one place, first it will be 20 fps, then 60, then again 20, and so on until you turn off the game.
Windu changed, updated firewood, cleaned all the registry itself, the laptop itself, the rug next to it), did anything, but there is always a FPS sag in any game even with a resolution of 800x600,

I watched the video card in the game using MSI Afterburner GPU load from 20% to 60 % and jumps in this value above can not, 60 degrees ceiling for vidyuhi above does not heat up the percentage either. the laptop itself is cold.

Help solve this problem, it's impossible to play, maybe there is a function that prevents the video from working in 100%? overheating blocking xs ,, ????. help
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MindSmiLe 21.11.21

I can record screenshots of the video anything I can do to solve this problem

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 21.11.21

MindSmiLe
Vidyaha with a weak frequency, but the percentage is normal, if it does not burn out. But Var3 (or do you have Dota 2?), Even such a config should pull.

M
MindSmiLe 21.11.21

does not pull, every 5 seconds it lags incomprehensibly from something then 20 fps then 60 the camera even if you do not move, in the menu when you sit heroes you look 20 fps then sharply 60 then again 20 and so on

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 21.11.21

MindSmiLe
Watch the temperature of the processor and vidyahi during the game.
ZY, you already watched Vidyahu.

M
MindSmiLe 21.11.21

CPU temperature jumps to 71-85 degrees

D
DozoRRR 21.11.21

You need to monitor everything and then it will become clear why the performance drops, aida64, realTemp, MSI afterburner