3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 21.11.21 09:02 pm

Jaws of Hakkon issue (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

After the end of the main game, a problem with the Jaws of Hakkon.
The icon on the "Frosty Hollow" map is not active
. Reconnaissance at the command headquarters has been completed.
The main game is over.
The Deep Paths add-on is active (everything is fine)
Frosty Hollow is active on the map by loading save to the temple of Mital. Then that's it!
What could be the problem and how to solve it, tell me, I really don't want to jump so far, the temple of Mital of nerves killed more than the Last Act and Marvel at the perfection with the final makhla (I would just beat these) -but also Mital ... wow, I can't
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 21.11.21

raspisnoy1
license or pirate?

A
Amishor 21.11.21

I, too, cannot get into the Hollow through the map, I always went through the Headquarters of the Command, there you can also.
License, damn it :(

r
raspisnoy1 21.11.21

Genom94
thanks-that I responded so quickly-but it was
decided-from another lock (not Qestwood) ... in my case from the Black Magaz ... mona-I was already upset and reinstalled my version of the game from the Jolly Roger))) after I got into the Frosty Hollow-I flew to everyone and to the Deep Trails (2nd DLS) the bug disappeared (you can already from Qestwood) ..... but now I am very worried about another question))) you forgive me, but on the trails it is very We warmly greeted level 25 (my by the way) some kind of bull. I fired him in time as a 23 level dragon. Now there are doubts, since such a booze has gone, am I ready to climb there to the Jaws !?
In short, tell me, which of the 2 additions to start first? ... where will it be easier for me (level 25 I) and which are better runes in these two locks to insert into the weapon?

T
TimKar 21.11.21

raspisnoy1
I took turns walking , first the Jaws of Hakkon, I knocked out a good purple gear, then I went on the trails, I also slightly updated my gear there and at 26 lvl. passed the Stranger and rose to 27. The runes basically all stand on dragons and demons.

r
raspisnoy1 21.11.21

Genom94
thanks to Genom94-that means we'll start breaking the Jaws first
, but I don't think there is a stranger in my repack: ((((I wonder how he is called in the tasks and when it appears
, if not, then it will be possible to screw it separately as a thread ... (just I have a repack from Khattab - pretty well glued together, and besides this bug, because of which I started the topic, it seemed like everything was hurt

T
TimKar 21.11.21

raspisnoy1
Please)

V
Vindikar 21.11.21

raspisnoy1
Here is a nice jaw map http://guides.gamepressure.com/dragonageiii/guide.asp?ID=30425

r
raspisnoy1 21.11.21

Vindikar
thank you very much
who needs infinite experience
during the quest the lot of Ameridan-after you activate all the levers (melt the ice on the gate) -you can shoot the gacconite archers from the wall above the gate (without opening the gate) -they will spawn endlessly / before you they don't get it ... if you stand on a ledge near the rock on the right (where is the last lever))))
I already don't care about the drum (level 27), but someone might need to catch up with their level before entering the fortress))

r
raspisnoy1 21.11.21

After the Gakkon, I ran after the secrets left for later, nadybala helmet to my cock in the subject, by the

way, and did not eat ..... the creatures of darkness do not seem to belong to demons - does it mean runes against demons do not give a damn about them?
does it mean they belong to living beings? damn what rune is acting on them fig prossysh

F
FreeDead 21.11.21

raspisnoy1
Rune of cleansing you need