3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tarasovych 21.11.21 09:06 pm

Question about BF: BC2 (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

I have BF3, is it worth taking the previous one?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
McLaren MP4-4 21.11.21

BC2 in terms of a single passage (company) is many times better than the 3rd part, but if you want to drive online, then there is # sadness.
Most of the servers are empty.

PS The incentive now has big discounts on it. You can take it.

g
gloccc 21.11.21

As for me bad company 2 is the best in the series. Balanced cards and vehicles on them. Each weapon is unique, and not a carbon copy like many guns in the fourth and third parts, nice graphics, the best destructibility in the entire series, plus a lot of people are still playing. So it's definitely worth it, and the price is not great

g
gloccc 21.11.21

McLaren MP4-4 There are plenty of
servers full, I play every day and there are no difficulties to find a server at all

T
Toxa95 21.11.21

The most fun part of the Battlefield series. Buy, you won’t regret, there are 3-4 hardcore servers in total, but there are more servers with the usual complexity. Only in the addition of Vietnam there are no people at all.

T
Tarasovych 21.11.21

McLaren MP4-4 Just right for
me for multiplayer

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 21.11.21

Only in the add-on Vietnam there are no people at all
Do not lie, at least 2-3 servers (one of them is realistic) are always filled with a 2-3-storey queue. It's very fun even in Vietnam) I like it much more than the original.

Tarasovych The
game is definitely worth taking. It is a little more complicated than BF3 (a different balance of weapons, there are no dozens of modifications for weapons, etc.), but at the same time it has its own atmosphere, a pleasant picture and in most cases brings pure undiluted pleasure. True, the concentration of cheaters on certain servers is not always pleasing.

D
DJ_Sadist 21.11.21

Who is there who says that there are no servers, everything is even overcrowded !!!

K
Kuroxtyan 21.11.21

I play BC2, although there are BF4 prem and BF3 prem, I bought level 23 at the December sale, the mechanics are different, the levels are loaded quickly, it's a pity when you run in a sprint, it doesn't sprint sideways, when I bought it was afraid that there were no servers, when I entered, oh ** * ate, but they are overcrowded there, and on weekends there are generally queues, In Vietnam, 2 servers are crammed, which is a pity (

H
HoganHog 21.11.21

And even in BC2, everything and everyone is carried to such and such a mother (excellent destructibility)! Well, if you haven't played it, then keep in mind that you will need to dig deeper into the settings textbook, only there you can set Fov for the cartoon ... I forgot the maximum ... it seems like you can go up to 120, you will run faster, choose DxVersion, etc. , in general, which is not in the settings menu in the game itself!
In general, it is already free with Vietnam!

T
Trol_Fighter337 21.11.21

You can just take it for collection.

D
Devaiser 21.11.21

Will it work for me online in battlefield bad company 2 if I buy it on incentive, but the origin does not work for me, since it was blocked in Crimea