3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jokermayers19 21.11.21 09:06 pm

Doesn't start (TRIM VERSION) (Mortal Kombat X)

I bought the game, waited for it to install, I click to open and in the end nothing happens, the icon appears for a second and disappears, help
Skype login leotmntcop

8 Comments
Sort by:
j
jokermayers19 21.11.21

I was loading first one, not any changes, then the second and the same, why is that?

T
Tosun075 21.11.21

I had a similar problem. Launched and installed vcredist_x64 (64 bit system), after which it started, but the game was loaded for 2 minutes. I hope it helps you.

j
jokermayers19 21.11.21

Tosun075
I installed 64 and nothing happens to me, the picture will stand for 3 seconds and then disappear and nothing happens, why is that?
can you help me in more detail?

m
mo3gotpax 21.11.21

the same garbage started yesterday.
passed the plot by 60%, scored for a couple of days. Yesterday I run the same situation. You start hanging on the middle of the screen, as a square with the name of the game should be, trying to start, then bam and that's it. You press configure crashes with an error.
I ran the cache, deleted the game, deleted the config files (C: Users ******** AppData Roaming MK10), deleted the Steam config of the game and saves, and turned off the cloud. Direct and C ++ reinstalled.
Where else are the settings files? How to remove saves from the cloud? Where to dig?

j
jokermayers19 21.11.21

mo3gotpax
No concept

m
mo3gotpax 21.11.21

jokermayers19
Have you started?

m
mo3gotpax 21.11.21

jokermayers19
I launched today.

j
jokermayers19 21.11.21

mo3gotpax Is there any
point in launching it? I told you what the reason is ...