3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StRELOKЪ 21.11.21 09:06 pm

The settlers started attacking me as soon as they got home! (Fallout 4)

The problem is this: Upon returning to the settlement, I was surprised to find that all living things in the settlement are aggressively opposed to me.
I have no idea where I managed to catch someone, but it became insanely insulting. I tried, collected trash, built houses for them and supplied them with food, and they now hate me for something, and my beloved Curie threw it out of nowhere. :(
In general, the last peaceful version of the save I have already 5 hours ago. And minus level 2. Perhaps there is some kind of console soothing cheat?
6 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cucumber312 21.11.21

I would kill them.

O
O3OPOK 21.11.21

KILL!)))

L
Legion1130 21.11.21

No man - no problem :)
PS: how kind everyone is.

R
Rulik Proba-Rulit 21.11.21

Well, you can't bring up children with them !!! ) spoiling the game with cheats is stupid because of 5 hours) and 2 lvl)

S
StRELOKЪ 21.11.21

Legion1130
The fact is that some characters are quest ones, and they don't want to die at all, they just fall, scratch their turnips and stand up again with hatred of me. In any case, entering the territory of this settlement, your ally automatically becomes an enemy. :(

S
StRELOKЪ 21.11.21

Thank you all for the advice, the problem is solved!
I put my heroine to sleep for three days in a neighboring settlement in an embrace with Curie. : 3
We woke up, went to check, and there again everyone was friendly. :)