3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
|
| Egor | 21.11.21 09:06 pm

\ "Stuck \" mission of the Brotherhood of Steel. (Fallout 4)

I decided to play a little for the BS, and then for the Institute. I carried out the task "The Missing Patrol", then somewhere at the end there was an item to talk to Danse. I came to him, he took me to the "helicopter". I flew to a large ship, I was promoted. Approached the paladin, he can now become my companion. Talk to him only if he goes with me (if he is not considered a partner at the moment), or talk about relationships, thoughts, exchange, etc. (if he is already a partner, runs with me). How to complete the mission "The Lost Patrol"? Maybe there are console commands that will help you complete the task? And if I go for the Institute, will this quest fail?
PS He already pisses me off, I beat him !!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 21.11.21

EgorYashchenko
Don't worry, it will come true later. After one of the conversations with Maxson, sort of. Just keep going through the story.

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

EgorYashchenko
While you only beat him. BUT then you have to kill, or let go. HE is a synth of the newest generation.
Even B.S. he didn't get it.

g
greenfox111 21.11.21

EgorYashchenko
This is a bug, if before this quest, Dance has not yet become your partner. If you have completed the quest "No Mercy", where you had to clear Fort Strong - go to Captain Kels and talk to him, the quest will end. It is on the deck below Maxson.

Y
Youxyxol 21.11.21

rosomaha7
What a moron you are, bl *. Where do you come from such?

_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

As mentioned above, hand it over to Kels on the lower deck.

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Vychuchol
I'm for B.S. passed! It didn't work out - he started killing me.
And there is no need to scatter words here! = It turns out that YOU are a moron !!!

Y
Youxyxol 21.11.21

rosomaha7
I'm talking about spoilers, actually, suddenly a person passes for the first time. You have to think with your head, not your ass.
And in general, Danse can be left as a companion, only you should not meddle with him in the Brotherhood.

N
Nikolai S 21.11.21

EgorYashchenko
In the mission The Missing Patrol, in my opinion, we need to find three missing reconnaissance groups, in different places on the map, the latter will have a code from the bunker there sits a palladin who has gone completely wild and does not want to return to the BS. Kelsu should tell the pladina about this and the mission will be closed.

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Vychuchol
I missed this option - I missed it, that's how it turns out.
As they say, I was spreading (about a woman).
With palladin it was exactly the same.