3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Grohl 21.11.21 09:06 pm

problems with CBBE. (Fallout 4)

dear! put the CBBE mod to please the eye, but the mod does not consider it necessary to do so. without clothes, the character is wearing pantaloons, which, moreover, do not fit into the structure of the body. reinstalled already, well, I do not know what to do. all mods related to clothes are reinstalled, everywhere there is a jackdaw on nude, well, damn it, I don’t understand what the trouble is. maybe there is something wrong in bodyslide? who will tell you?
7 Comments
Sort by:
r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Alexander Grohl
You need to choose only 1 file out of 6.
I have from 2 lines. And do not forget about the bodyslide - it is needed to CUSTOMIZE the bodies according to your
TASTE !!!

A
Alexander Grohl 21.11.21

rosomaha7
and here I was alone and chose .. through NMM I install everything, but about the bodyslide .. honestly, I did not understand what to do with it, reviewed billions of videos, I only realized that a batch build should be done) a theory arose that with a batch build uncheck nevernude from the body slide ..

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Alexander Grohl
Don't put the word Never!
Slim-thin. After it, I put it better.
body_slide can not be used !!! Remember ONLY 1 body !!!!!
I set it manually by the way. There is nothing complicated. you print the lines of esp below the others, each on a new line.

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 21.11.21

Alexander Grohl
so what do you want to look at naked bodies?

A
Alexander Grohl 21.11.21

xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx
for such purposes there are special resources, so, by no means, but the very fact of the glitch is jarring. I want everything to be "clear". by the way - figured it out. uncheck the box in bodyslide

E
EasyEasy 21.11.21

I also have a problem with CBBE, the clothes are textured normally, but the body is in trouble. It looks scary when a boob peeps out from under the sleeve, and a bra strap from under the skirt. I had to forget about bodyslide and use the "vanilla" version.

A
Alexander Grohl 21.11.21

EasyEasy
and you try it like me, I removed the checkbox from nevernude (when I did the batch build) and, for every fireman, erased a mod called rusty xxl (I also downloaded it somehow in parallel) and everything became normal for me ..